Tana River County is one of the forty-seven (47) counties in the Republic of Kenya. The County takes its name from River Tana which is the longest river in Kenya.
Tana river produces half of Kenya’s electricity and it is also responsible for at least 80% of the water consumed in Nairobi, Kenya’s capital.
Below are some of the small untapped businesses that you can start in Tana River County, Kenya.
- Rice farming – if you have the capital to start rice farming and the will to lease land, then go ahead and invest in this venture. It is still one of those business ventures that aren’t fully tapped in the county.
- Become a mango farmer – Tana river county is also known to export mangos to other counties and outside the county. And despite the county producing mangoes in largescale, there is still room for beginners in the business.
- Start your tailoring business – If you have the skills and a sewing machine, then that’s just as much as you need to become a tailor. Go ahead and start this business in Tana River County, Kenya.
- Become a Boda Boda ridder – Many people may already be doing this kind of business but there is still more room for more riders.
- Open a plumbing hardware– This is another untapped business idea that you can consider starting in 2021. If you have enough capital to start, do not hesitate. Go ahead and set up.
- Vend fruits – Fruit vending is as much a profitable business to start in 2021 as it is untapped in Tana River. If the margins make sense to you, go ahead and begin the business in 2021.
- Sell electricals – Target new buildings coming up in the county with this small business.
- Catering business – You can start this business to take advantage of the small and major events in the county.
Any questions or suggestions about this post?
Leave your comment down below.