One of the fastest ways to get fast loan with low interest in Kenya is through Berry loan app.
Berry is Kenya’s newest credit lending application that provides instant credit to smartphone and feature phone users.
You can get a loan right on your mobile phone at a low fee and easy repayment schedule as compared to other loan apps in Kenya.
In fact, Berry credits you with low-cost loans with flexible repayment schedules and enables you to get the cash straight to your mobile wallet.
How to get Berry loan.
Are you stranded to pay bills, rent, or products? Berry loan app gives you the fastest loan direct to your M-pesa.
This is how you can get this loan.
- Go to Google play store or Apple store and search for Berry loan app.
- Click on Berry app to download the app on your phone.
- Now register with the Berry application by following instructions and prompts.
- Fill in your details, your name, ID number.
- Apply for a loan.
- Get your loan approval within 5 minutes.
- Your loan amount will be directly deposited into your Mpesa account.
What are the requirements for a Berry loan?
To get a loan from berry, you need to have the following:
- A National ID.
- A Safaricom registered number with Mpesa to receive and pay back your loan.
- Ensure you’re not listed on CRB.
How fast can you get a loan in Berry – Simple Swift Loans?
It takes a few minutes for the system to verify your identity and once approved, you will have the loan sent to your M-Pesa number instantly.
What are the Minimum and Maximum loan amounts in Berry?
Berry’s secure systems will verify your identity in a few minutes and assign you a minimum loan limit to take.
A point to note though, Berry Swift Loans gives a minimum of KES 500 for first-time borrowers.
Borrow frequently and make prompt repayments to get a loan increase of up to KES 15000.
How to get a loan from Berry by Feature Phone (kabambe) for nonsmartphone users;
Unfortunately, you can not borrow a loan from Berry if you do not have internet access and a smartphone.
As an option, dial the USSD code *841# and follow the prompts to get a loan from Zenka.
- This service can only be accessed by Safaricom subscribers.
How do I repay my Berry loan?
To repay your loan, you will follow the simple step-by-step guide outline below.
- Go to your Safaricom menu and select M-Pesa.
- From your M-Pesa menu select Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Select the Pay Bill option.
- Enter the business number 977888.
- Then enter your registered phone number as the account number.
- Enter your payment amount.
- Input your M-Pesa PIN.
- Confirm that all details are correct and press OK.
What is Berry Loans Interest rate?
Berry is very flexible and charges affordable and low service fee ranging from 9% to 16%.
Once you download Berry, the application will ask you to provide permissions to scan your SMS in order to validate your identity and creditworthiness.
An instant loan amount will be credited directly into your M-Pesa account.
Berry Terms and Conditions:
The customer determines their own repayment schedule meaning customers may make payments towards their principal at any time after disbursement and the interest rate is 9% to 16%
Grace period offered by berry Loan Company
If a customer has not paid the Processing fee+ the principle amount on the due date, Berry extends a further 7 days to allow the customer to make the payment.
This is advantageous to those who could not pay their loan on time, which may be due to unavoidable circumstances.
However, berry gives penalties after the grace period.
Berry Penalties for late repayment
- Borrowed amount: 1000 KES
- Service/Processing Fee: 150 KES
- Expected Payback amount 1150 KES
- Effective APR: 180%.
NOTE: You will not be charged more than the amount of your interest (plus a one-time extension fee if you do not pay on time).