The best thing an entrepreneur can do to himself before launching a small business is to compare business ideas with other people.
Did you know that comparing business ideas ahead of a launch can save you both money and time?
And why should you trust my word, you ask?
5 Reasons Why You Should Compare Business Ideas With Others Before Launching.
- Sharing will help you notice growth potential in your industry of choice.
- Sharing will help you to find out if there are enough thought leaders in the space. You may one day need their help.
- By sharing and discussing a business idea, you will know the financial demands of your business idea and prepare for it adequately.
- Sharing and comparing business ideas with others helps you focus on what gets you excited.
All cleared, you may want to read this post to the end to find out if the business idea you have in mind still has a potential for growth or if it will die out soon.
1. Which Are The Top 10 Small Business Ideas to Start in MENA? (#1_MOROCCO)
Believe it or not, Morocco is as much a favored destination for tourists as it is an attractive country for foreign investors.
Thousands of local and international tourists visit Morocco every year making it vibrant for the hospitality, tours, and travels industries.
Interestingly, both local and international investors have noticed this trend and are on the constant lookout for business opportunities in these industries.
But hospitality isn’t the only viable industry to go for in search of business opportunities,
There are a thousand other ideas you can start in Morocco to achieve success.
- Starting a daycare facility
- Exporting local products to other African countries and to the rest of the world
- Open a private school in Morocco
- Offer transport services in Morocco
- Become a freelancer in Morocco
- Open a student’ hostel in Morocco
- Become an e-commerce distributor for small businesses
- Teach English and Arabic in Morocco
- Buy and resell clothes in Morocco
- Produce and sell bottled water in Morocco
Other than starting a brick and motor business in Mena countries, you can also invest in the stock market.
With the Olymp Trade application, you get a chance to access tens of stocks including Facebook, Apple, Google… you name it.
Isn’t that interesting?
Create your account in Arabic, click here.
2. Top 10 Small Business Ideas to Start in Egypt in 2021.
Egypt is yet another tourist destination with so many business opportunities in the hospitality, tours, and travel industries.
But for someone who feels like the industries are saturated, doesn’t have enough money to start a hotel business, or even an extra room to turn into Airbnb, what’s the next best business idea to consider in Egypt?
- Consider becoming a medical equipment salesperson in Egypt
- Become a grain farmer
- Start car hire and rental services in Egypt
- Open an internet cafe in Egypt.
- Start a video game center in Egypt.
- Open a mobile restaurant
- Become a web developer
- Teach English as a second language in Egypt
- Open a hair salon business
- Become a customized pastries baker.
Alternatively, you can trade currencies in Olymp Trade.
Olymp Trade offers the best and most dynamic platform for trading in Egypt.
If it helps, download the Olymp Trade MT4 platform here to start trading the currencies you love.
New accounts in Olymp Trade come with $10,000 demo units for practice.
3. Top 10 Small Business Ideas to Start in the United Arab Emirates in 2021.
Dubai is famous for all kinds of businesses.
Both startups, small, growth, and established businesses have a shot at success in Dubai.
But for someone who is just starting out and is in the idea phase of coming up with a new business in UAE; which are the best business ideas to consider in 2021?
That would be: –
- Starting a restaurant in the UAE.
- Opening a clinic or hospital in Dubai
- Investing in the transport and logistics sector
- Becoming a real estate agent ‘
- Starting a cleaning services company in Dubai
- Becoming a tour and travels consultant.
- Selling art and craft in Dubai
- Opening an HR agency in Dubai
- Become a photographer in the UAE
- Sell groceries in UAE.
Other than starting physical businesses which may require huge startup capital, new business registration, and going through lots of other legal processes, you may opt to trade instead.
With a minimum deposit of $10, and a minimum trade amount of $1 you can begin to trade in Olymp Trade and earn up to 92% of your investment.
All new Olymp Trade accounts come with $10,000 for practice. Create your account here.
4. Profitable Business Ideas to Start in Qatar in 2021.
Like all the other countries in the middle east, Qatar imports a huge chunk of its labor force.
Do you know what that means for you as an entrepreneur looking to start a business in 2021?
You can start a human resource agency and help bridge the gap of finding qualified labor for companies in Qatar.
If helping people from all over the world isn’t your forte, then consider these other small businesses that will still be profitable in Qatar in 2021.
- Get paid to write resumes for job seekers in Qatar
- Start a tours and travels company in Qatar
- Become a digital marketing consultant in Qatar in 2021
- Become an interior designer in Qatar in 2021
- Start a cleaning and laundry business in Qatar in 2021
- Open a beauty and fitness center in Qatar in 2021
- Open a garage in Qatar in 2021
- Start an e-Commerce delivery business in Qatar in 2021
- Become a professional consultant in Doha in 2021
- Start a mobile carwash business in 2021
Fun fact – did you know that even with a full-time job or a profitable business you could still trade on the side to add to your sources of income?
Well, it’s very much possible.
5. Profitable Business Ideas to Start in Saudi Arabia in 2021.
It is almost impossible to talk about profitable businesses in Saudi Arabia without mentioning financial and professional services.
The banking sector of Saudi Arabia is quite stable, so is a list of other professional services offered in the region.
Just for fun,
Did you know that Tadawul, the Saudi Stock Exchange is in 2021 the largest stock exchange in the Gulf region?
Yes, it is.
And there is unlimited potential for someone who wants to offer accounting services in Saudi Arabia in 2021, someone who wants to start a microfinance business, or an entrepreneur who wants to operate any fintech startup in the region.
But for someone less interested in finance and the professional service industry, what is the best small business to start in Saudi Arabia in 2021?
- Consider a business in the agricultural sector. For example, you can distribute fertilizer
- Consider starting a healthcare-related business
- Teach English as a second language in Saudi Arabia
- Harvest and sell honey in Saudi Arabia
- Start a solar energy company in Saudi Arabia
- Grow dates and export to the world
- Open a clothing and accessories store in Saudi Arabia
- Become a real estate developer
- Become a real estate agent
- Start a business in-home care and management
The list is endless,
There are a couple of other business ideas that you can start in Saudi Arabia including becoming a tax advisor and trading.
For trading, Olymp Trade is the number one platform for accessing the financing markets in Saudi Arabia.
6. Profitable Business Ideas to Start in Kuwait in 2021.
If you’d like to start a profitable business in Kuwait in 2021, look no further than becoming a consultant of theater and culture in Kuwait.
If consulting in the homegrown theatre which Kuwait is famous for doesn’t interest you, consider starting these other small businesses.
- Sell accessories and clothing
- Import and sell goods in Kuwait
- Teach English as a second language in Kuwait
- Start an Arabic youtube channel in Kuwait
- Launch an online course from Kuwait
- Become a stockbroker in Kuwait
- Become an accountant in Kuwait
- Start a web development service in Kuwait
- Become a blogger in Kuwait
- Sell second-hand appliances in Kuwait
7. Profitable Business Ideas to Start in Tunisia in 2021.
Are you planning to start a business in Tunisia in 2021?
Do you have a business idea in mind?
No, you don’t have one?
If you have enough capital to start a restaurant in Tunisia in 2021, then that might just be it.
Restaurant businesses have been profitable in Tunisia in the past and they may still be profitable in 2021.
However, if you fear that covid 19 might have taken the glory away, then consider these other small businesses.
- Distill and sell drinking water in Tunisia
- Start a transport and logistics business
- Become a freelancer for your trade
- Start your digital marketing consultancy service in Tunisia in 2021
- Start an import and exports business in Tunisia in 2021
- Become a human resource consultant in Tunisia in 2021
- Start an online grocery
- Make money selling second-hand appliances
- Start a beauty and fitness center in Tunisia in 2021
- Make and sell furniture in 2021
You can also invest in stocks and currencies for extra income.
If you ask me, I’ll recommend that you use the Olymp Trade mobile app to trade.
The withdrawal process is fast and the deposit process is seamless. Plus, you can begin trading with as little as $10.
8. Profitable Business Ideas to Start in Algeria in 2021.
If you are in Algeria looking for the best small business ideas to start in 2021, then try not to ignore agribusiness.
Much as small businesses in agriculture are overlooked by young people in Africa; agribusinesses are still among the most profitable and easily scalable businesses in Africa in 2021.
That said if you really want to start a small business in Algeria in 2021, consider:
- Venturing into poultry farming
- Grow and sell cucumber in Algeria and beyond
- Start pig farming in Algeria
- Become a goat farmer in Algeria in 2021
- Try watermelon farming in Algeria in 2021
- Try your hands in fish farming in Algeria in 2021
- Become a sweet potato farmer in Algeria in 2021
- Start vegetable farming
- Try groundnuts oil production
- Try pepper farming.
The list is endless.
Apart from Agriculture, you can also try your hand in art and craft, automotive repair and maintenance, beauty, construction, education, fashion, health, media, oil, and gas industries… you name it.
9. Profitable Business Ideas to Start in Oman in 2021.
Guess what Oman is known for.
Oman is famous for its ancient aflaj oases irrigation system, terraced orchards (Jebel Akhdar), adobe fortresses, lots of mosques, wadis (stream valleys), dhows (traditional Arabian sailing ships), meteorites, and Al Said, the world’s third-largest yacht, owned by the Sultan. Via Nations Online.
Do you know what else it is known for?
It is known for its staple foods; chicken, fish, and lamb, and coffee.
As a budding entrepreneur in Oman, I’d want to start a restaurant in Oman or start a tours and travels company to show tourists around.
But by far the best small businesses that will do so well in Oman in 2021 are still agricultural in nature.
- Consider growing your own vineyard
- Start onions farming in Oman in 2021
- Start beekeeping and honey production
- Become an Oyster farmer
- Start your poultry farm in Oman in 2021
- Become a cashew nuts farmer
- Start sheep farming in 2021
- Start an animal feed production company in 2021
- Become a pepper farmer in Oman in 2021
- Take to walnut farming
10. Profitable Business Ideas to Start in Bahrain in 2021.
The Bahrain economy is driven by the banking, tourism, and oil and gas industries.
As such, it is very difficult to discuss business ideas for Bahrain and not to mention: –
- Financial consultancy services
- Restaurant businesses
- Online food delivery services
- Gas station business
- Diesel supply business
- Crude oil refinery business
- Cooking gas distribution business
- Petrol filling station business
- Kerosene supply business
- And lubricant oil production business.
There are over a million business ideas that you can start in the MENA region to make as much money as possible.
And most notably, these small business ideas are in the: –
- Tourism sector
- Import and export
- Human resource
- Oil and gas
- Travel and hospitality…