Ever wondered how some people win in Olymp Trade but you don’t?
Would you like to know all the methods they use to win consistently?
Well, if you look closely you will notice – we have added two categories on this blog: –
- Olymp Trade Strategies.
- Olymp Trade Guides.
These two categories carry all the best trading methods, guides and strategies that there is to win consistently.
Today we yet add another guide. How to use the DeMaker Trading Tool to win consistently on Olymp Trade.
What is the DeMaker?
The DeMaker is a technical analysis indicator used to determine the strength and direction of a trend.
In Olymp Trade you can use the DeMaker tool to compare the most recent maximum and minimum prices and to establish trend reversal points.
Ideally, the DeMarker trend line moves between two values – 0.7 and 0.3, occasionally going outside the two set levels to give signals.
Example, you can open a trade to the corresponding direction – of the DeMaker line and the price levels. Of course, when they intersect.
How to set DeMaker Indicator on your Olymp Trade Chart.
Login to your Olymp Trade account and open it on a different tab.
- Demo Account
- :MT4 Integration
- :Supports All Devices
- :Fast Payouts
- :Instant Deposits
- :Available on all devices
- :101 Trading Tools
- :Demo Account Available
- :Trading Signals Available
- :24/7 Support
- :Trading Community
- Over 100 assets
- :Social trading
- :Technical analysis tools
- :Fast and efficient on any device
- :Instant access to trading
If you don’t already have an Olymp Trade account, open one here.
- Now locate and click on the indicator button to activate DeMaker.
Don’t change the DeMaker settings. Use it as it is.
If anything, add another indicator to help confirm the signals but try not to change anything on DeMaker.
How to Read DeMaker Signals in Olymp Trade.
Just like in all the other oscillators, the DeMaker tool works on the principle of trend reversal. If the DeMaker line rises above 0.7 level (overbought) then prices are expected to fall. Sell at this point.
And if the indicator line goes below the 0.3 level then the asset at play is oversold and you should expect a trend reversal. Buy at this point.
Keep in mind that the DeMaker trading tool only gives accurate signals if the market is volatile.
Use it on trending markets. Preferably at the beginning of the major trading sessions.
More Indicators in Olymp Trade.
- How to Use the Donchian Channel to Earn up to 82% Profits in Olymp Trade.
- How to Apply and use the Gator Oscillator in Olymp Trade.
- Aroon Oscillator | is this the best tool for Trading in Olymp Trade?
- How to use the Momentum Oscillator to Find Entry Points in Olymp Trade
- Beginners Guide for using the WMA Indicator to Place Quality Orders in Olymp Trade
- Is Stochastic Indicator the Best tool for Trading on Mondays? Let’s Find Out.
- How to use Detrended Price Oscillator to Trade in Olymp Trade.
- How to use the “Rate of Change” Oscillator to Pick Trend Reversal Points in Olymp Trade.
- Using Exponential Moving Average (EMA) to Pick Trends in Olymp Trade.
- How to Use the DeMaker Trading Tool to Improve the Quality of your Orders in Olymp Trade.
- How to Use Test Candlesticks to Enhance Your Orders in Olymp Trade.
- 6 Bearish Candlestick Patterns That Show Continuing Downtrend in Olymp Trade.
- 6 Bullish Candlestick Patterns to Look Out for While Trading.
- Parabolic SAR | The Easiest Way to Pick Trading Direction in Olymp Trade.
- How to Pick Entry Points in Olymp Trade With Bollinger Bands.
- How to Use Olymp Trade SMA Trend Indicators to Win More.
- Fibonacci Retracement | How to Enhance Your Forecasts in Olymp Trade.
- How to use the RSI to Find Entry Points in Olymp Trade.