Forex trading has always attracted investors from all over the world – not because of its hefty returns; but because it is one of the rare online ventures where you can start making money without any investment.
But how is that even possible?
It is possible when you register with Forex Brokers that give new account bonuses. Bonuses which can be redeemed for real cash after successful trading.
One such broker with lovable bonus features is Forex Time.
We will review all its bonuses in our next post.
Today though, let’s focus on FXTM’ most awaited and loved competition – The FXTM Contest.
This year (2019) the crowned (Titan) will walk away with $10,000. Real money. Cash money.
And the best part?
No deposit is needed to join the contest because all trades in this competition will be done with demo accounts. Making it free to enter for anyone.
All you need to do is to register for a new FXTM account if you don’t already have one and wait for the context to begin.
How to Join The FXTM Contest Round 1 2019.
1. Login to MyFXTM.
2. Read and accept the contest T&Cs.
3. Start trading on your demo account,
4. Highest profit (%) claims top spot!
5 Reasons Why You Need to Join Titans Contest.
1. 1st place – $10,000.
2. 2nd place – $5,000.
3. 3rd place – $2,400.
4. 4th place – $1,600.
5. 5th place – $1,000.
Other Reasons Why You Should Join The FXTM Contest.
1. All trades done during the contest are risk free (you’ll use your demo account to trade).
2. Winner takes away the highest amount but even runners-up to the fifth trader walks away with up to Ksh. 100,000.
3. This contest is open to anyone above the trading age (18 years).
4. Trading alongside other industry traders will give you confidence.
5. You will learn new trading strategies in the process.
6. Participating in a Forex contest is fun.
FXTM Titans Demo Deadline.
Round 1 begins on 11 March and ends on 29 March. Register Today.
Remember to read the terms and conditions of this contest.
More Posts for You.
- Make Money.
- Business Ideas.
- Iq Option Strategies.
- Olymp Trade Tutorials.
- Olymp Trade Strategies.
- Expert Option Strategies.
Tagged With : FXTM Demo contest