I was idly surfing my Olymp Trade account when I came across this interesting functionality.
Olymp Trade Trading Signals.
Do you know where it’s found?
At first I was like, this is total BS. This can’t work?
Then I tried it out on a few demo trades and got positive results.
Do you want to know where the tool is found and how you can use it to make successful predictions in Olymp Trade?
Hold that curiosity. Let’s first define trading signals and learn how to use them.
Olymp Trade Trading Signals
Olymp Trade Trading Signals are consolidated information from technical analysis tools e.g currency pairs.
When set right, this tool will help you achieve these two objectives: –
- Making the correct forecasts in Olymp Trade
- And executing the correct forecasts at the right time.
In addition to Forex signals, a well customized tool will help you get signals for commodities, indices and stock.
- Demo Account
- :MT4 Integration
- :Supports All Devices
- :Fast Payouts
- :Instant Deposits
- :Available on all devices
- :101 Trading Tools
- :Demo Account Available
- :Trading Signals Available
- :24/7 Support
- :Trading Community
- Over 100 assets
- :Social trading
- :Technical analysis tools
- :Fast and efficient on any device
- :Instant access to trading
A quick point to note though, Olymp Trade trading signals for free do not guarantee profits from a trade but when used, can substantially increase your chances of winning. Especially if you use them together with other technical and fundamental analysis methods.
How to Use The Free Signals in Olymp Trade
- Login to your trading account. Or register here if you don’t already have an Olymp Trade account.
- Click the menu button on the top left corner of your trading platform, scroll down and click on analytics
- Now click on the trading signals button on the menu bar to view the available signals.
- Done that? Now choose an instrument whose signals you want to see. Instruments are stuff like Currency, Commodities, Indices or Stock as indicated on the free signals tool.
- Choose a time interval for your instrument. You can choose from 1 minute to 1 day.
- Now you will see the summary of all the underlying assets on the tool.
Note, signals are either labeled as buy, sell, neutral, strong buy or strong sell.