“Grand Capital entered the Asian market recently, and we are glad our products and services are liked by our clients so much that the company won this award. I believe the “Best Forex broker in China” is just the beginning”.
These were the words of Stanislav Vaneev, the CEO of Grand Capital after the company was honored as the best foreign exchange broker in China — during the Shanghai Forex Expo held in December 2014.
What is Grand Capital?
Grand Capital is one of the leading companies that provide online foreign exchange trading services in the world.
In Asia, the company has a good reputation, especially in China.
In 2014, GrandCapital China was the best forex broker not just because of the company’s profitability, but also because of its impeccable service delivery to the Chinese people.
The company also uses the highest level of technology as far as online trading and foreign exchange broking is concerned.
The office of GrandCapital in China is one of the over forty offices the company has all over the globe.
GrandCapital was founded in 2006 and it has enjoyed a steady rise since then.
On the GrandCapital platform, you can trade in cryptocurrencies such as peercoin, namecoin, ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin, dashcoin among other assets.
Awards and recognition
Besides the honor the company received in 2014 for its contribution to the Chinese market, Grand Capital can boast of several other awards such as:
- Best trading technology – 2016
- Best affiliate program – 2016
- The best broker in Europe – 2015
- Best standard Forex broker
What are the deposit and withdrawal options available to Chinese traders?
Grand capital China has an expanded list of payment and withdrawal options for its traders and one of such payment options is UnionPay.
- Demo Account
- :MT4 Integration
- :Supports All Devices
- :Fast Payouts
- :Instant Deposits
- :Available on all devices
- :101 Trading Tools
- :Demo Account Available
- :Trading Signals Available
- :24/7 Support
- :Trading Community
This partnership between Grand capital and one of the leading payment channels in China has made it easier for Chinese people to make payment to and withdraw from their grand capital accounts.
The estimated time for a successful deposit is about fifteen minutes while it takes just about three working days to make a successful withdrawal in yuan, the Chinese national currency.
Have it in mind that every successful withdrawal will attract a withdrawal commission of 2%.
Deposits and withdrawals can also be carried out with a VISA/MasterCard, Skrill, Neteller, Load, FasaPay, AdvCash, Ethurium, Help2Pay, WebMoney, RegularPay, GTBank and Perfect Money.
Grand capital also allows you to make deposits with bitcoin.
The bitcoin deposit option is powered by OKPay.
Account types available to Chinese clients on the Grand Capital platform
GrandCapital China has different account types to choose from. Some of which are:
Standard account: – To operate this type of account, you must make a minimum deposit of $100. Register here and make a deposit to activate your grand capital account.
ECN Prime: – deposit $500 to activate. Has more features than a standard account.
Micro: – With this account type, you are qualified for over sixty trading instruments. The minimum deposit requirement for a Micro account is $10.
There are different promotions available for traders on the Grand Capital platform.
For instance, there is a 40% bonus on every deposit made into your Grand Capital account.
Holders of the GrandCapital Micro account can benefit from the no deposit bonus by funding their trading accounts with $10 only.
This bonus can only be withdrawn after a number of successful trades have been carried out in the account.
GrandCapital supports both MT4 and MT5 which are the best trading platforms in the world.
Why Choose Grand Capital?
Here are some of the reasons why you should trade with GrandCapital
- GrandCapital has so many product options
- Has Over 30 deposit options
- Minimum deposit – $10
- Mpesa deposits available in GrandCapital
- Has an Office in Kenya – located at Pride towers, 1st Floor, Unit 2, Woodvale Grove, Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Has an office in Tanzania – P.O.BOX 13573, Sakina Street, Arusha, Tanzania
- Another physical office in Nigeria.
- Let’s just say, GrandCapital has foot all over
Grand Capital is regulated and it has more than one decade of experience as far as the foreign exchange market is concerned. The activities of GrandCapital are regulated by a Hong-Kong based company called Financial Commission (FinaCom). FinaCom is a specialist in the resolution of trade and financial disputes.
- XM Broker Review – Get $30 No Deposit Trading Bonus
- FXTM Broker Review 2019 | Bonuses, Account Types & Special Features
- Grand Capital Review 2019 | Is Grand Capital Legal in China?
- IronTrade Kenya | A Complete Broker Review – 2019
- Binomo India: The Complete Broker Review of 2019
- Olymp Trade Review 2019 | The Best Broker Ever | 100% Legit!
- How to Make Money on Your Smartphone With IQ Option
- Top Forex Brokers That Accept Mpesa Deposits in Kenya