Internet marketing refers to advertising and sales efforts that use websites, social media, and emails to convert people into clients.
An internet marketer will use search engine optimization (SEO) coupled with social media marketing; websites and email services to drive sales and make money online.
As it is, there are millions of websites doing internet marketing on different niches.
However, only a handful offer freelancing opportunities for their readers to also make money by contributing content.
Below is Our List of Internet Marketing Sites That Accept Guest Posting Opportunities And Can Even Pay For Content Contribution.
Note: – These sites accept guest posting but do not guarantee payment – except if you pitch and they accept to pay.
In which case you can earn up to $500 for a single post.
This is a guest posting opportunity for bloggers who are interested in writing exciting blog posts, articles, tutorials, and reviews about WordPress themes and plugins.
The ideal length for accepted and published posts in Wp Newsify is 1,500 words.
You can visit their website to see popular posts samples for inspiration.
Most articles posted in this website have How-to titles and they are technicals.
Examples: – How to Create Beautiful User Profiles and a Member Directory.
If you are a tech writer and you’d like to contribute to the Google Maps Widget Website, go ahead and read their submission guidelines before sending your piece.
And even though they have not indicated if they pay for guest posts or not, you can still pitch as a paid guest post contributor and hope for the best.
Under Construction Page is a WP plugin for creating custom landing pages, sales page, under construction page or coming soon page.
They accept guest posts. And their target audience is bloggers, designers, developers, photographers; and basically, everybody who has a WordPress powered site (Create a wordpress powered website here).
They have not indicated if the opportunity is paid or unpaid — but if you love freelance writing and want to get paid for your work; just pitch and ask for it.
Who knows, they might pay you if they love your ideas.
Visit the Under Construction Page website for submission guidelines
EContent is an online magazine that focuses exclusively on content issues, strategies, and resources.
There readers are a mix of professionals and executives who either need to purchase, use, and manage content within the enterprise or repurpose, buy, sell, or otherwise distribute, proprietary content across the Internet or into the enterprise.
They accept guest posts and have a list of guideline rules that have to be met for your content to be accepted.
With the kind of business the website is doing, they might as well pay you for a contribution.
Good luck pitching.
Ecwid focuses on actionable articles on how to launch and grow small businesses, personal effectiveness, e-commerce, and Ecwid news.
If you are a store owner and have experience in sales, you can be the perfect person to write for this community.
Simply put, you can write about running an online store, promoting online stores or developing websites.
Visit the Ecwid website for submission guidelines
Your escape from 9 to 5 is a blog that specializes in producing blogging related content with a twist.
They accept content about blogging – tips and tricks; content creation and marketing, SEO, social media entrepreneurship and more.
Visit website for submission guidelines
This is an internet marketing website that strives to deliver quality articles and examples for marketers and designers.
Their main focus is on unique original articles on ambient advertising, OOH marketing, unconventional marketing, mobile marketing, guerilla marketing, viral marketing, and other marketing strategies.
If you are interested in guest posting for guerilla marketing send your pitch to – creativeguerrillamarketing.com
Before that, make sure to read Creative Guerilla Marketing submission guidelines
The SEM post is looking for those in the search industry who would like to be regular contributors and columnists for the website.
Topics covered in The SEM Post include but are not limited to search marketing: – SEO, PPC, analytics, social media, local search, content marketing, mobile, and video marketing…
This opportunity is available to everyone including freelance writing beginners – provided you know your stuff.
Visit the SEM post Website for submission guidelines
Make money your way is an internet marketing website which focuses on: –
- Career improvement, self-development and job promotions.
- Entrepreneurship, creating a new business and freelancing.
- Investing, real estate, stock market and alternative investments.
- Creating a website, starting an online business, blogging and making money online.
They currently have a guest posting opportunity for bloggers who have the expertise and interest to write about these topics.
Read the submission guidelines before pursuing this opportunity
Wordstream is an internet marketing website currently looking for a few good freelance writers to help write their content and earn passive income.
So, what are they looking for?
- Someone with experience in search marketing
- A freelancer who can write with personality and clarity
- Someone who has written in a professional setting
- A freelancer who’s tech-savvy
- And can respond to emails quickly
Read wordstream submission guidelines before pitching for this paid freelance writing opportunity.
SEO blog is looking for a continuous contributor to help create their web content.
The contributors must be: –
- Knowledgeable and passionate about SEO/content marketing/social authors
- Authors who believe in article readability, grammar, and value
- Authors who are open to committing to writing a weekly or bi-weekly column
If your content is good you might just land yourself a paid online freelancing job.
Read the submission guidelines before pitching
More Ways to Make Money Online
- How to Build a Website With $59 And Sell for Ksh. 300,000 in 5 Months
- 7 Easy Ways to Make Money Fast | Close to No Investment Needed
- Kenyan Bloggers Making Ksh. 1 M Monthly | Kenyans.co.ke in The List
- How I Earn Ksh. 100,000 Monthly Blogging in Kenya
- 7 Ideal Startup Ideas That Will Make You Rich Overnight
- Make $1,000 Monthly While Living in Nairobi Without a Job
- Free Freelance Writing Course | Move From Earning $1.5 to $100 Per Post
- Start an eCommerce Business in Kenya With Ksh. 1,599
- Use These Tips, Tricks, And Cheats to Win More in Expert Option
- How to Earn $30,000 Yearly By Doing Online Freelance Proofreading Jobs
- 10 Easy Ways to Land Your First Writing Job Online
- 17 Easy Ways to Make Money on the Internet
- I’ll Show You How to Make $30,000 Yearly Doing These Legit Online Jobs
- 11 Internet Marketing Sites to Pitch for a Paid Guest Posting Opportunity
- Online Jobs | 9 Blogs That Pay Freelance Online Writers for Guest Posts
- 9 Easy Ways to Raise Ksh. 100,000 in Less Than a Week
- 9 Work at Home Jobs With Consistent Gigs & Lucrative Pay
- Freelance Writing | How I Earn $200 Regularly as a Travel Writer