HiKash is offered by APPLINK Finance.
The loaning app is available for Kenyan citizens and has been in the market for a few months now.
Products and services.
- Mobile Loans.
How to get HiKash Loans.
- Download the app from Playstore.
- Register your details on the app.
- Wait for your registration to be confirmed.
- Borrow according to your loan limits.
If you don’t have a smartphone or active internet, you can access an alternative loan at Zenka by dialing the USSD code *841# on your phone and following the prompts.
The minimum loan amount you can get from HiKash is Ksh 2,000 while the maximum amount is Ksh 50,000.
How to borrow a loan from HiKash.
To borrow a loan from, you must have the following;
- A national identification card number.
- An android smartphone.
- A registered M-Pesa number.
How fast you can get a loan with this app?
Once approved, you will have the loan sent to your M-Pesa number instantly.
How to pay back your loan.
- Open Safaricom SIM Tool Kit.
- Select M-PESA.
- Got to Lipa na M-PESA.
- Select Pay Bill.
- Enter Business no. Enter HiKash PayBill Number (ask for it here – +254794896360 ) and press OK.
- Select Enter Account no. Phone Number (e.g. 0700 xxx xxx) press OK
- Enter Amount and press OK.
- Enter M-PESA PIN and press OK.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-PESA.
- You will also receive a confirmation SMS from HiKash.
HiKash Loan terms and conditions.
- Quick disbursement of loans once approved.
- Long loaning periods, from 91 days to 365 days.
- Fast speed and high loan amount.
- Paying back your loan in time improves your loan limit.
Who can benefit from this loan app?
- Anyone in need of quick money for an emergency.
- People in need of small loans for business.
What are the penalties for late loan payments in the HiKash loan app?
- Bad credit history.
- CRB listing.
- Inability to access other loans in the future.
To contact HiKash
- call +254794896360.
- email to [email protected]