Do you want to fund your Olymp Trade account using bitcoin?
Do you know how to do it?
Hold it right there.
In today’s post we show you how to fund your Olymp Trade account from any part of the world using bitcoin.
To make the process a success you only need two things.
- A bitcoin wallet (Register Here).
- And an Olymp Trade account.
You can then transfer funds from your bank card/mpesa to your bitcoin wallet then use the wallet to fund Olymp Trade.
If you don’t have a bitcoin wallet, follow the steps outlined below to create one.
How to Create a Bitcoin Account With Bitcoin Wallet.
- Go to the bitcoin wallet website – bitcoinwallet.com.
- Click on the create account button on the website menu bar.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Confirm your password.
- Check the terms button and the reCaptcha button then click next.
- Enter your desired username then click next.
- Check your email address to verify your new account.
- Once verified, login to buy bitcoin and to fund your Olymp Trade account.
How to Buy Bitcoin With Mpesa.
- Click on the buy/sell button on your dashboard.
- Sign up for a local bitcoin account to access other buyers and sellers.
- Enter the amount you’d like to buy and search all online offers.
- You will see all the sellers and their payment – choose your most convenient payment method and buy.
- After filling in all the info and clicking on the buy button, you will be redirected to send trade request page. Click on the button to complete the transaction.
Note, the payment window is one hour.
Deposit to Olymp Trade Using Bitcoin.
Olymp Trade accepts payments from various bitcoin services including Bitcoin Core, Bitcoin Knots, mSigna, Breadwallet, Bither, Green Bits, Coin.space, Copay, Airbitz, Mycelium and BitGo.
- Demo Account
- :MT4 Integration
- :Supports All Devices
- :Fast Payouts
- :Instant Deposits
- :Available on all devices
- :101 Trading Tools
- :Demo Account Available
- :Trading Signals Available
- :24/7 Support
- :Trading Community
In other words, if you have an account with either of these companies then there is no need of creating another with Bitcoin wallet.
If you are new to this then I hope you have followed the guide above and even funded your bitcoin account.
Now let’s show you how to deposit money to Olymp Trade via bitcoin.
- Login to your Olymp Trade account or create one here if you aren’t already registered.
- Click on the make a deposit button on the platform.
- Choose deposit to a real account.
- Select bitcoin.
- Enter the amount to deposit – use this promo code (og3ya) to get 30% deposit bonus.
- Confirm your contact email and click pay.
- You will receive this message –Please send (amount) to this address or click QR code (payment must be in one transaction)
- Pay within 2 hours to receive your funds in Olymp Trade.
How to Pay Bitcoin to Olymp Trade.
- Login to your bitcoin wallet to see the dashboard.
- Enter the address given by Olymp Trade – example – (1DfNTmXvDR5ttpcuNPdixijbDyMVCz7wax); enter the amount you need to send e.g ($100) and click the send button.
Updated – 08/30/2019 – Because most banks are now rejecting Olymp Trade deposits, you can use this method to fund your account. It is easy, fast and convenient.