Could this be you?
You created a new Forex account with XM Forex then immediately got stuck because you didn’t know what to do next. How to start trading. And how to make profits.
Luckily, you did some simple search on google and learnt that most brokers use MT4 platforms to offer their services.
But still, you couldn’t help but wonder, what is this MT4? How does it work? Where can you download it from?
In this post we discuss the uses of a metatrader platform to enhance trading in XM broker.
Let’s begin by defining MetaTrader 4, shall we?
Introduction to MetaTrader 4.
MetaTrader 4 XM is a platform for trading Forex in XM.
It is used by traders for financial market analysis, to view real time currency prices and to open or adjust orders.
Brokers on the other hand use it to reach more traders.
Like all other Forex trading apps, MetaTrader 4 is integrated with lots of currency pairs and indicators to help you make better trading judgments.
Regardless of your level of experience in interpreting charts; you will find it easy to read and use the chart.
How to Download And Setup MT4 in XM Forex.
- Login to your XM Trader account or register here if you don’t have an account.
- Now download and install the MT4.exe file.
- Run the file then login using your XM account details.
Why you should use an MT4 Account When Trading Forex.
- You get more instruments to trade. Including Forex, CFD’s and Futures.
- Use a single login to access multiple platforms..
- Comes with a full expert advisory functionality.
- Easy to open trades.
- Has enough technical analysis tools to help you in picking the right trading directions.
- Allows hedging.
Why You Should Open an Account in Xm Forex.
- Gives $30 new account bonus. You can use this money to trade and withdraw when you win.
- Guarantees full data backup and security.
- Has built-in help guides for MetaTrader 4 and Metaquotes Language 4.
- Offers complete technical analysis with over 50 indicators and charting tools.