Wondering how to Make Money Creating Apps for Android in India? You have come to the right place.
In this post, I will reveal the top #5 strategies you can implement now and start seeing results almost immediately.
As much as this sounds really exciting, there is something you should know.
I should warn you, there is nothing like ‘overnight’ success. You must have heard this before, And I don’t care. I’ll repeat it again.
Why am I stressing this so much?
The #1 reason is that all the strategies I will reveal in this article are so ‘explosive’ that people will literally call you asking how you did it (when that happens, remember to mention this website to them).
But seriously, everything worth having comes with a price, time, and money.
You choose which one you want and run with it.
If you don’t have time, throw in some cash, and speed the process.
Alternatively, if you don’t have money, all is not lost. Spend all of your time working on your dreams and goals.
Enough of that and back to answering your question of how to make money creating apps for android in India.
Requirements to make money with mobile apps
What do you need to start making money with apps for android?
- You need the app
This is a no-brainer, but I can’t tell you how many people forget this step. I mean, how can you make money with an app you don’t have? It doesn’t make sense.
Having said that, the real question is, how can you create an android app?
There are two ways you can do that:
One – create (code). If you understand how coding works, sit down and get to business. But first, you need the app idea.
And I have a perfect solution for that. Go to Google Trends and look for something that is gaining popularity and that you can turn it into an app.
Two – buy an app. Yes, you don’t have to know anything about programming to start making money with android apps in India.
Don’t sweat it when you can just buy it.
I mean, there are a ton of programmers out there with a bunch of apps and don’t even know what to do with. Here is what you are going to do:
Approach them with an offer, maybe even bring them in as a partner (after all, who is going to be maintaining the app anyway?).
Moving on with how to make money creating apps for android in India.
You have the app, now what?
You need users
You don’t have an app if no one is using it, period.
Look at this: no users = no money! That went south so fast, didn’t it?
With that in mind, you need to figure out how to get people to use your app.
To do that, here are a few pointers:
- First, figure out who can benefit from your app. What does your app do? Then go where those people hang out. For example, if your app offers trading tips, go where traders hang out.
- Upload your app on popular app marketplaces. And which one best fits that criteria than Google Playstore?
- Get the download link and send it to relatives and friends
- Offer incentives to those who download.
Assuming you now have the app and users, it’s time to start making money?.
How to Make Money Creating Apps For Android In India
It’s time for what you have been waiting for; revealing secrets used by top entrepreneurs like Zuckerburg to make billions of dollars.
Let’s get right to it, shall we?
Once your app starts attracting decent user bases, it is time to think about offering advertisements.
Here, you will be partnering with brands to serve ads on your app, and in return, you make money out of it.
Here is how to do exactly that:
- Think about your app’s users. Who are they, their age, location, occupation, etc? Nail down the demographics of your users.
- Armed with these data, visit big brands who’d be interested in reaching such audiences. For example, if your users are mostly young women who are in college, go to fashion stores, they will love you.
- Sign contracts and agree on revenue models. They can pay you upfront or pay only when someone clicks on their ads, you decide what’s best for you.
While this may sound like a real goldmine, sometimes it is hard to generate decent revenue especially when the user base is still wanting.
Also Read: – How to make money coding from home in India
#2: offer in-app purchases
This is a classic one, you will love it.
Offering in-app purchases works best with gaming android apps. But still, you can use it with other tool apps.
Here is how to do that:
- Think about what your users find more ‘valuable’ within your app. Say you have a game, are there extra levels or are there things needed to conquer the next levels or become better at playing it?
- Once you figure out that, lock that magic within the app and ask for a small access fee, it doesn’t have to be much, a dollar or two would do. The goal here is to make the purchase so insignificant but worth it.
- Make it easy for users to pay on the app, use Google Pay.
I have seen a ton of android apps using this revenue model. Why? Because it works.
#3: making your app premium
With this model, you can charge at least $2 for each download.
If you decide to go down that road, here are a couple of things to be aware of:
- People gladly pay for things that help them. As such, make sure your app does a really excellent job at what it does or you will lose trust.
- Make the price reasonable. If your app actually is the best, you will receive thousands of downloads and a raving user base. Assuming your app costs $2 per download, with 10K download, you have $20K! Holy moly, that’s good money.
I can’t emphasize this enough, people pay for things and tools that help make their lives easier.
So far we have been looking at making money from apps you own. But what if you don’t want to own an app, can you still make money?
The next point will open your eyes.
#4: Making apps for companies
Now more than ever, the digital revolution has rocked the corporate world.
All the companies are running around scared of being left out. This is good news for you as a programmer.
Because you can get paid thousands of rupees to help them get an app. follow these steps to get started:
- Look at your favorite company, say Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Think about how they can automate some of their workloads.
- Map out an app proposal discussing how your app can help them make more money (or save money) without compromising work quality
- Approach someone within the company to introduce you to the manager. Present your proposal
- If accepted, agree on terms and start the work.
Creating apps for companies is a lucrative deal. If you deliver stellar work, you will always occupy a special place in your client’s pockets.
Go ahead and implement all or some of these ideas.
How to Make Money with a Garbage Collection Business in Kenya in 2023
Garbage Collection stopped being a thing of the government once the service was devolved in Kenya....
Top 20 MLM and Marketing Companies in India
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Companies are Network Marketing or Referral Marketing Companies. They...
Online Jobs That Actually Pay | 13 Best Freelancing Jobs for 2023
How has your 2023 been so far, Are any resolutions met? Don’t worry, 2023 is yet another year...