Do you want to register for Olymp Trade Online Trading and don’t know how to start?
Here’s a simple guide to help you get started on either the web platform, mobile app, or on Olymp Trade MT4.
How to Register a New Account in Olymp Trade.
- Go to the Olymp Trade platform.
- Click the “Start Trading” button.
- Follow the account setup instructions. Provide your email and phone number. This is required for account verification and security. Specify a password as well. Pick your trading account currency (U.S. Dollars or Euros). You can do all that in the registration form below.
- Once registered, deposit within the first hour of registration to get a 100% deposit bonus
- Deposit methods include
- Bank cards,
- e-wallets (skrill, Neteller, Mpesa),
- cryptocurrency (Bitcoin etc).
- Withdrawals are made to the same account.
- Select “Live Account” or “Demo Account”.
- Begin trading.
How to login to Olymp Trade.
If you already have an Olymp Trade account, you might want to log in later to practice on the demo account or to trade on the live account.
- Go to olymptrade.com.
- Enter your username and password.
- If your account is set for two-step authentication, you will get a code sent to your phone number registered in Olymp Trade.
- Enter the verification code to access your account.
You can also use the login button on this registration form, below the signup button to access your account.
How to Use Olymp Trade on MT4.
Yes, that’s right; Olymp trade also works on MT4.
However, you will need to create a new account before being able to access the Olymp Trade MT4 platform.
To do that: –
- Go to the Olymp Trade MetaTrader 4 website. Here.
- Choose an account type. Demo or Live.
- Pick a Standard or ECN account. (The Standard Account is for beginners).
- Press a radio button for a SWAP Free option. Use the default settings if you are new to trading.
- Enter your MetaTrader 4 password.
- Click the “Open Account” button.
- The following screen appears. With your account information, login, tabs for deposits/withdrawals, etc. Be sure to pick “OlympTrade-Live” as a real account server. Else pick “OlympTrade-Demo” for a demo account.
If I’m an Olymp Trade Account holder already, do I need to open a new account to access MT4?
Looking for online business ideas? Here are 15 ways to earn money online in Kenya in 2020. In fact,...
Here is a million-dollar question: is it possible to make a million shillings in a month working...
Today, just about every app has found a way to monetize its platform using virtual currencies....