iPesa is a mobile loan offered by Xcredit Finance.
Products and services.
- Mobile Loans.
How to get Loan.
You can access iPesa via loan apps.
iPesa loan Apps are available for download on Google Playstore and Apple store.
Other Posts Like This
If you don’t have a smartphone or an active internet, you can access an alternative loan at Zenka by dialing the USSD code *841# on your phone and following the prompts.
The minimum loan amount you can get from iPesa is ksh 500 while the maximum amount is ksh 50,000.
How to borrow a loan from this app.
- Register with your M-Pesa number.
- Apply for the exact loan amount you need.
- Get approved and receive the money in minutes.
- Repay on time to get a credit limit of 50,000 Ksh.
How should I repay iPesa Loan.
iPesa pay bill number is 192010. To make repayment with M-PESA, follow these steps: –
- Navigate to MPesa in your Safaricom menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa na M-PESA.
- Choose the Paybill option.
- Enter the Paybill number 192010.
- For account number, enter your MPesa number on which you received your iPesa loan.
- Enter your repayment amount.
- Enter your M-PESA pin.
- Confirm that all details are correct and press “OK”.
iPesa terms and conditions.
- Loan Term: the shortest tenor is 91 days, the longest is 180 days.
- Loan request: Need to be at least 18 years old or above.
- Late loan repayments automatically incur a fee of 2% per day.
To contact iPesa you can: –
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/iPesaKenya
- E-mail: email@example.com
More Loan App Reviews.
- PesaFlash Loan App: Access Instant Mobile Loans in Kenya.
- Hela Pesa Loan | Mobile Loans and Salary Advance Payable in 90 Days.
- Okash Loan App | Get a Loan of up to Ksh. 50,000 Sent to Your Phone.
- PesaZone Loan App | Get a Loan in 2 Minutes | Payback in 2 Weeks.
- Senti Loan | Get a Mpesa Loan and Pay in 90 Days at 10-15% Interest.
- Berry Loan App | Fastest Way to Get Loans to Your M-Pesa.