Listen to this post
Where are you making money with Olymp Trade from?
Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Spain, Turkey, Vietnam, Portugal, Japan or Kenya?
Have you ever wanted to execute your Olymp Trade forecasts in a Language that you best understand?
Come on, it can bring a little luck! (Just saying).
But really, if trading with your local language has been your dream then why not consider this article a jackpot — because today I will teach you nothing but
How to Change Language in Olymp Trade — From English to Your Local.
Sounds interesting, right?
And it is also possible.
Olymp Trade being the most popular trading platform in 2018.
And being a giant platform in customer service; always seeking ways to make trading an experience in different countries, regions & continents.
It has now included 12 different languages in their interface.
The latest being Malay — The Official Indonesian Language.
But assuming the language is already set to Malay (or any other) & you want to revert to English, español or Brazilian Portuguese; how do you go about it?
To better understand the process,
- Create an Olymp Trade Account so we can do it practically.
- Login to your Olymp Trade Account.
- On the top left of your chat, click on the menu button (This’ how it looks).
- A sidebar will pop-up. Scroll to the bottom and you will see the flag of the country language your Olymp Trade account is set to.
- Click on your preferred language to make the change.
There you have it.
If you are new to Olymp Trade Options or Forex Trading, read the Step by Step Guide on How Olymp Trade Works.
If you have been trading with the demo account longer and feel like it is now time to try a real account; use this recourse to learn how to make Olymp Trade deposits with your Visa Card.