Okash is an innovative mobile micro-lending application that enables easy, fast, and secure access to short-term loans.
The popular Okash app has once been ranked among the most popular apps in Kenya.
It won the award for best mobile Loan Platform of 2019 at the 3rd Digital Tech Excellence Awards in Nairobi, Kenya.
The competitive and fast-rising loan app is motivated by the desire to provide a faster, easier, and more secure loan process, where people spend less than two minutes to get a loan processed.
Contact Okash Loan App.
To get in touch with Okash service providers, use the following channels;
- Telephone number.
020 765 99 88
- Social media.
Twitter account at @okash_kenya.
- Email address.
Products and Services.
- Okash credit loans.
How to get Okash Loan.
You can access Okash loans via the Okash loan app.
The loan app is available on Google play store and Apple store.
Unfortunately, you cannot access Okash via USSD code. However, you may consider other apps offering such services like Zenka or Okolea.
Dial the USSD code *841# and follow the prompts to get a USSD loan from Zenka.
Okash Loan process.
- After installing the Okash app to your phone, click on the Okash icon.
- Login to your account.
- Check your Okash loan limit.
- Select the amount to be borrowed. (Less or equivalent to the loan limit).
- Select the loan duration.
- Click apply.
- Wait for a message from Mpesa on receipt of your Loan. The loan will be received on the Mpesa number you registered with.
How to pay back your Okash Loan.
- Go to your Mpesa menu.
- Select pay bill.
- Select Lipa Na Mpesa.
- Enter 612224 as the business number.
- Use your phone number as the account number.
- Enter the amount you want to repay.
- Enter your Mpesa pin.
- You will receive a Mpesa transaction confirmation.
Okash Loan Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility for Okash Loans.
Okash loans are not limited to your profession, income, or any other condition.
As long as you are 18-60 years old, you have a fixed income and working phone number, you can apply for an Okash loan.
Interest rates range between 15% to 36%.
Currently due to customers’ credit scores the limit is up to a maximum of Ksh. 50,000.00.
Failure to pay loan amount and extension fees for Loans may lead to being listed on CRB.
You are awarded a higher loan limit when you pay on time.
What is unique about Okash Loans?
Offers competitive interest rates for short-term microloans.
Uses artificial intelligence technology to analyze the purpose of the loan and the repayment behavior of the user.
Okash has helped a lot of Kenyans to access credit anytime anywhere.
Who can benefit from Okash Loan?
- Small business owners.
- Anyone between 20 to 55 years old.
Okash has incorporated modern technology that helps it to offer you better. Need a quick loan? Consider Okash.
More Loan App Reviews.
- PesaFlash Loan App: Access Instant Mobile Loans in Kenya.
- Hela Pesa Loan | Mobile Loans and Salary Advances Payable in 90 Days.
- Okash Loan App | Get a Loan of up to Ksh. 50,000 Sent to Your Phone.
- PesaZone Loan App | Get a Loan in 2 Minutes | Payback in 2 Weeks.
- Senti Loan | Get a Mpesa Loan and Pay in 90 Days at 10-15% Interest.
- Berry Loan App | Fastest Way to Get Loans to Your M-Pesa.