Are you looking for a quick way to make money online? Have you considered trading options ? Well, Options is the quickest way to earn instant cash online. In this guide – The Olymp Trade Review for 2019 I’ll show you how to earn passive income in under 61 seconds. Of course through your smart phone.
And the amazing part is, you can withdraw your earned money to your Mpesa Account.
Create Your Free Trading Account & I’ll Show You How
Just so you know; Options Trading is fun, quick, convenient-and- it offers high returns on investments.
Stay with me; I’m the best at what I do.
And remember, I’ve earned Ksh. 502,000 in under 2 hours while trading Options on Olymp Trade.
Follow this link if you want to confirm my Olymp Trade Winning History.
Otherwise, continue reading to learn about Olymp Trade-and-how you can use it to walk out of your debts, pay your child’s school fee, buy the car you’ve always wanted -and-more.
Olymp Trade Broker Review
Olymp Trade is a popular options broker in Kenya-Nigeria-South Africa-(Among other African Nations; Europe, Asia-and-North-America. Olymp Traders can invest their money on a range of assets.
Beginning with currency pairs, commodities, stock indices, stocks-and-cryptocurrency options.
As a trader, you benefit when you make correct asset price prediction. And trust me, it is a simple thing to do because your winnings are credited even if the price changes with a single point.
1. How to Contact Olymp Trade
In case you need to contact Olymp Trade, do so though email. The broker also has dedicated lines for Kenya, Nigeria-and-South Africa. For more information about all the available contact methods, check out the Olymp Trade Client Support Department
2. Why You Should Trade With This Platform?
- Safety and Reliability – The Olymp Trade Platform is certified by Finacom which is an independent international organization that provides-and-guarantees protection of traders rights.
In case there is any unfair practice by Olymp Trade, the commission protects the trader by it’s compensation fund which guarantees up to $20,000 per case.
If this doesn’t show safety, it should be a sign of reliability.
- Simple Trading Mechanics – Trading with Olymp Trade is easy. As a trader you will determine whether the asset price will go higher or lower than the current market quotation.
If your forecast are correct, your investment yields a profit of up to 92%. On the other hand, unsuccessful forecasts lead to losses.
- Democratic Financial Conditions – At Olymp Trade, you can make a minimum deposit of $10 to start trading
However, you will only need $1 to start trading with a real account -and-actually make real profits off your investment.
- Training Account – When you register on Olymp Trade you’ll start trading for free with a demo account that has $10,000 demo credits.
Trading with the training account helps prepare you for the Real Account Trading. Should your trading units fall below $5,000 you can restore the account to $10,000.
Olymp Trade Review Kenya
With the information above and other countless success stories online, you should already want to create an account with the platform. But, before making that great decision,you want to find answers to these great questions: –
- Does Olymp Trade Work in Kenya? – Of course it does – Olymp Trade is global and the terms aren’t any different from anything you’ve read on this review. It’s all the same everywhere. If you open a new account, you’ll get $10,000 Free demo credits, make a minimum deposit of $10 to trade with a real account-and-trade for only $1.
- What deposit Options do I have if I am in Kenya? – Olymp Trade has so many deposit options to choose from. You can use the Visa/MasterCard to make a deposit (it is the easiest option). But there are other options like Skrill, Neteller, Yandex, WebMoney, Qiwi, Bitcoin among other widely used payment options.
Olymp Trade Review Conclusion
Much as there are very many other brokers on the internet, Olymp Trade is still the best, the easiest to use-and-the most-reliable platform to trade with.
The total amount paid to traders in the month ended was $ 9 449 968; the total number of traders was 222 592-and-the trading volume was $ 171 236 104.
Create your account today to be part of these interesting statistics.