Listen to this post
Saida Loan is offered by Greenshoe Capital INC Finance.
The App has been in the market since 2015.
To contact Saida, you can: –
- You can reach them on social media through their official twitter page and official Facebook page.
Products and services.
- Saida Loans.
How to get Saida Loan.
You can access Saida via loan apps.
Saida loan Apps are available for download on Google Play store and Apple store.
Saida Loan Process.
The minimum loan amount you can borrow from Saida is ksh. 1,000 while the maximum amount is ksh 50,000. This only applies for the Kenyan market.
How to borrow from Saida.
- Launch the app.
- Select the ‘Get Started’ option.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Create an account.
- Fill in your details.
- Check your loan eligibility.
- Provide all the required information.
- Click on the ‘Check If I Qualify’ option.
- Choose the duration of repayment.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
Once approved, you will have the loan sent to your M-Pesa number instantly.
How to get a loan from Saida by Feature Phone (kabambe) for non smartphone users;
Unfortunately, you can not borrow a loan from Saida if you do not have an internet access and a smart phone.
As an option, dial the USSD code *841# and follow the prompts to get a loan from Zenka.
- This service can only be accessed by Safaricom subscribers.
How to pay back your loan.
To repay your loan follow these steps. You will use the Pay bill number which is 854400.
- Check the amount you need to repay for your loan on the app.
- Open m-pesa menu on your phone.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Select Pay bill.
- Input Saida Pay bill Number 854400.
- Select Account number.
- Enter your phone number as the account number.
- Now Enter the Amount to pay, this will be your loan amount.
- Press OK on the m-pesa menu.
Saida terms and conditions.
Charges a service fee of 3 – 21% per month.
Saida loan repayment period?
On the app you can select either a 1 to 6 months repayment schedule. Each of the loan repayment terms come with specific loan payment terms.
There are no penalties for early repayment.
But, What really happens when you make a late payment for your loan?
If your loan repayment is late by more than 60 days, a penalty of 10% will be applied to the loan amount that is late.
After that, no further penalties or charges will be applied again.
More Loan App Reviews.