Which is the most profitable business that I can start with almost no capital to earn Ksh. 2,000 daily in 2020? How about you start a small bakery at home!
If you didn’t know already, “how to start a cake baking business from home” was the most popular question featured on major Facebook groups in Kenya toward the close of 2019.
Interestingly, the demographics of commentors included youths, middle-aged (employed people) -and-or- retirees.
Most of the people commenting with the same common phrase, following.
Does that communicate anything to you?
As a researcher and a curated content writer I say, these comments shout-out so many social issues.
From we are helpless; to we need jobs; to I wish I was able to start my own business in 2019 for financial independence -and- fulfillment. And more.
In 2020, I want to help people start small businesses.
I really do.
But the first step will be yours to take firs.
Identify any small businesses which you can manage comfortably, then work on your business plan to begin making money ASAP.
If nothing from that list interests you, then how about you try this little gravy;
Start a small cake baking business from home with the little capital you can get
We all love baked products, yea?
In fact, over 80% of families in Kenya can’t go without a baked product in 2 days.
And don’t even try to dispute that fact
Lest you want to clarify where all the bread by Festive, United Millers, Super Loaf -and- all those other major baking companies end up.
That’s why I still insist that the baking business has money in it. And you too could grab a share of that market -and- make a kill in your town.
How to Start Your Own Cake Decorating Business From Home
Like any other real business in Kenya, you will need to get a few certifications -and- licenses to start a small bakery within your county of residence.
If you intend to make this a full-time business then you might as well want to budget for other overhead costs like rent.
But since your start-up capital has a minimum investment tag on it and you want to make sure that the business is viable before you can pull in all your resources, I say don’t waste money on any of that, instead- : –
- Register the business on eCitizen
- Get your food, hygiene and safety certificates
- Get your baking recipes ready
- Try to use what you already have but keep the records (for charcoal usage if you will be starting really small -and- utility bills if you have a home oven/cooker)
If You Will Be Making Animated Cakes;
Get your decorating supplies from Top Serve Kenya Limited.
Top Serve also sells all the tools and equipment for baking: – t
Most of these products are under Khs. 1000, in-stock easily available -and- delivered countrywide.
Safety Investment Tips For Starting a Cake Business From Home.
- Have a strong social presence – create a Facebook page for your business
- Make your first cake -and- share with your networks, friends-and-family
- Bake cakes on order – this gives you leverage on waste control -and- it reduces your personal cash spending per cake.
- Have delivery services for your baked products – clients love convenience
- research to find new ways of baking contemporary products
Make sure to use this code (5c2b4506d6dff) when you buy Top Serve Supplies online. It is an affiliate code we will earn commissions at no additional cost to you if you use it.
My friends who are doing this business already boast about good profit margins.
So good that they make Ksh. 6,000 or more in a day when they get orders.
More Business Ideas
- How to Start a Bottled Water Business in Kenya
- How to Start a Profitable Local Bar Business in Kenya
- How to Start a Mitumba Retail Business in Kenya
- The Ultimate Guide to Starting a Successful Agrovet Business in Kenya
- How to start a LPG (Gas) Retail Business in Kenya.
- 21 Untapped Business Ideas for Budding Entrepreneurs in Kenya
- How to Start a Photocopy business in Kenya | Cost and Startup Review
- How to Start a Retail Pork Business in Kenya
- 31 Small Business Ideas for Kenyans | Start With Ksh. 1,000 or Less
- How to Start a Salon Business in Kenya — Cost and Start-up Review 2019
- How to Start an Executive Barber Shop in Kenya | Cost Review & Benefits
- How to Start an Mpesa Agent Shop | Cost Review & Commissions
- 19 Small Business Ideas For Kenyan Millennial 2019
- Start a Beauty Shop With Ksh. 2,000 to Make 5,000/= Daily
- Juice Bar Startup in Kenya | Cost & Profits Review of 2019
- How to Start a Car Hire Business in Kenya Without a Car
- How to Start a Tents for Hire And Tents For Sale Business in Kenya
- 2019 | Legit Online Jobs Without Investment That Pay Via Mpesa
- Start a Small Bakery And Earn 2,000/= Daily Baking Cakes in 2019
- Profitable Business to Start in Kenya to Make 2,000/= Daily in 2019
Tagged With : how to start small bakery business • Joon Business • Profitable businesses to start in Kenya • small bakery business • small bakery business plan • small bakery business plan pdf • small bakery business plan sample • small business loan for bakery • Start a Small Bakery • starting a small bakery business from home • Top business to start in 2019