Which is the most profitable business that I can start with almost no capital to earn Ksh. 2,000 daily in 2019? How about you start a small bakery at home!
Interestingly, the demographics of commentors included youths, middle-aged (employed people) -and-or- retirees.
Most commenting with the same common phrase, following.
Does that communicate anything to you?
As a researcher and a curated content writer I say, these comments shout-out so many social issues. From we are helpless to we need jobs to I wish I was able to start my own business in 2019 for financial independence -and- fulfillment. And more.
To this point, pat you in the back -and- say, “if you have the will, then you have the power to do it.
But first, identify any small businesses which you can manage comfortably, then work on your business plan to begin making money ASAP.
If nothing from that list interests you, then how about you try this little gravy;
Start a Small Bakery at Home With Very Little Capital
We all love baked products. In fact, over 80% of families in Kenya can’t go without a baked product in 2 days.
And don’t even try to dispute that fact
Lest you want to clarify where all the bread by Festive, United Millers, Super Loaf -and- all those other major baking companies end up.
Not to worry, you too could grab a share of the bakery market -and- make a kill in your town.
Like any other real business in Kenya, you will need to get a few certifications -and- licences to start a small bakery within your county of residence.
If you intend to make this a full-time business then you might as well want to budget for other overhead cost like rent.
But since your start-up capital has a minimum investment tag on it and you want to make sure that the business is viable before you can pull in all your resources, I say don’t waste money – : –
- Register the business on eCitizen
- Get your food, hygiene and safety certificates
- Get your baking recipes ready
- Try to use what you already have but keep the records (for charcoal usage if you will be starting really small -and- utility bills if you have a home oven/cooker)
If You Will Be Making Animated Cakes;
Get your decorating supplies from Top Serve Kenya Limited.
Top Serve also sells all the tools and equipment for baking
Most of these products are under Khs. 1000, in stock easily available -and- delivered countrywide.
Safety Investment Tips For Starting a Cake Business From Home.
- Have a strong social presence – create a Facebook page for your business
- Make your first cake -and- share with your networks, friends-and- family
- Bake cakes on order – this gives you leverage on waste control -and- it reduces your personal cash spending per cake.
- Have delivery services for your baked products – clients love convenience
- research to find new ways of baking contemporary products
Make sure to use this code (5c2b4506d6dff) when you buy Top Serve Supplies online. It is an affiliate code.
My friends who are doing this business already boast about the baking profit margins being good.
So good that they make Ksh. 6,000 or more in a day when they get orders.