Are you an Indonesian Trader? Do you have a Tether Wallet?
Here is some good news for you, Olymp Trade Indonesia now supports the Tether Payment Method for deposits.
Just how can one deposit on Olymp Trade using Tether from Indonesia? Well, in this article, I’ll guide you step by step on How to Use Tether to Fund Your Olymp Trade Account in Indonesia.
What is Tether?
Tether (USDT) is a blockchain-based cryptocurrency with exchange value in currencies like the dollar, the yen, the euro, and other traditional currencies. Tether is among the payment options available on and supported by Olymp Trade Indonesia.
Funding your Olymp Trade Account in Indonesia using Tether.
Here are the simple steps to follow in funding your Olymp Trade account using Tether in Indonesia:
- Ensure your Tether wallet has coins equivalent to at least $50.
- Log in to your Olymp Trade Account.
- Click on the Deposit button – the payment form pops out.
- Adjust the Deposit amount – the minimum deposit amount using Tether is $50.
- Click on the ‘Payment method’ field – a list of all payment methods appears in three categories (Bank Cards, Internet Banking, and Electronic Payment Systems).
- Choose Tether from the list – Tether is under the Electronic Payment Systems. Clicking on Tether brings you back to the payment form.
- If you want to take a bonus, locate the Bonus and Promo Codes button below the Payment method field and click on it. You can either activate the OnPay Bonus (100% for all deposits made within the first hour of registration) or Enter a Bonus Promo Code to activate the underlying bonus.
- Click on the blue Deposit button to proceed – this brings you to the payment confirmation interface.
- Check and confirm your order number, amount to pay, and your wallet address.
- Specify the refund address if you would like funds to roll back to a different address in case of failure.
Click on the green Pay button to proceed.
- You will be redirected to the recipient payment details interface– find here, a one-time Tether address in the form of a QR Code and instructions to pay an amount of Tether (USDT) equivalent to your specified deposit amount in one payment. Additionally, there is a countdown after which the request to pay will expire, and the account refill will fail.
- Use your Tether wallet App to scan the given Tether address in the form of a QR Code on the Olymp Trade Platform.
- Send the specified amount of Tether coins in one payment to the scanned Tether address before the countdown expires.
- Wait for your payment to undergo the relevant blockchain confirmations and payment to be processed.
Once all blockchain confirmations are over, the payment will be processed and your Olymp Trade Account credited with the amount you deposited. You will also be notified of the refill via email.