Utunzi Loan is offered by Utunzi finance.
To contact Utunzi, you can: –
- SMS or Call 0720686009 or 0721843974.
- email address is email@example.com.
Products and services.
- Utunzi Loans.
How to get Utunzi Loan.
You can access Utunzi via loan apps.
Other Posts Like This
Utunzi loan Apps are available for download on Google Playstore and Apple store.
If you don’t have a smartphone or active internet, you can access Utunzi loans by dialing the USSD code *841# on your phone and follow the prompts.
The minimum loan amount you can get from Utunzi is ksh 300 while the maximum amount is ksh 1000,000.
How to borrow a loan from Utunzi.
To borrow a loan from Utunzi, you must have the following;
- National ID.
- Smartphone or feature phone (Mulika mwizi).
- A Safaricom registered number with Mpesa to receive and pay back your loan.
How to get Utunzi Loan App.
- Go to the google play store on your mobile phone.
- Then download the Utunzi application.
- Install the application on your mobile phone.
- Use your phone number and Identification number to sign up.
How to get Utunzi Loan.
- Login into your utunzi app.
- Then choose the ‘Apply for a loan.
- Enter the amount of money you wish to borrow.
- Answer the questions you are required to answer.
- Attach a photo of your Identification Card.
- An applicant can also add referees if needed for to testify an applicant’s character.
How fast can you get this loan?
Utunzi offers low-interest loans within 3 minutes.
How to pay back your loan.
There are two ways to clear your loan;
- Go to your Safaricom menu and select M-Pesa.
- Select Lipa na M-Pesa.
- Select the Pay Bill option.
- Enter Utunzi paybill number 800950.
- Your Utunzi registered phone number as the account number.
- Enter your payment amount.
- Then enter your M-Pesa PIN.
You can also pay your Utunzi loan via the steps highlighted below.
- Dial the USSD Code *841#,
- Enter your 4-digit PIN,
- Select [Repay] and find the information about your current balance.
- Select [Repay full amount] and follow the payment link.
What is unique about Utunzi.
- Loan Amount: Ksh 300 ~ 1,000,000 Ksh (For Asset Finance & Business Loans kindly visit our offices for documentation after online application).
- Loan Term: The shortest tenor is 91 days, the longest is 36 months.
- Fees: 12%.
- APR: 12% – 120%.
- Account Management Fee: Ksh 400 payable annually.
Loan decisions are based on many pieces of information, including income, social media activity, repayment of other loans, M-pesa usage, and 10,000 data points.
There are no penalties for paying your Utunzi loan early.
Missing loan repayments may result in fees, lower loan limits or inability to get a subsequent loan.
You can also be blacklisted if you don’t pay your loan. Longer.
More Mobile Loan Reviews.