Listen to this post
In support of the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market; and to help young people start their own businesses immediately after school; we are seeking internship application from diploma and degree students who love to write.
It doesn’t matter if your course’ in hospitality, marketing, IT, communications or accounting; provided you can write, you are the person we are looking for.
Unlike other programs which only prepare students for the system, Joon Online internship opportunities prepare you to own your business.
In fact, after working with Joon for the three months internship period, it is guaranteed that you will start your own business to start earning almost immediately.
Our program begins on 1st February 2020 and runs for 3 months.
Requirements for Joon Industrial Attachment Opportunities Application
– You must be knowledgeable about current affairs and trends in your field of study
– Active on social media
– Must be good at research
– Must be a creative writer
– Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 34 years
– Should have a valid introduction letter from the university or college
– Must be available full time for the three months’ duration of the program
– The deadline for application is Friday 31st January 2020.
– ONLY selected candidates will be contacted
– Qualified applicants with get a monthly stipend of Ksh. 5,000 per month
– If selected candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover and ID card
– All applications must be submitted online via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Attach your CV and attachment letter along with your attachment application letter
Sample Attachment Letter
P.O BOX 1234-00100,
January 21, 2020
Joon Online Mall
P O Box 795 -40100
REF: APPLICATION FOR INTERNSHIP AT JOON ONLINE
I am a final year student pursuing Literature at the University of Nairobi and I wish to apply for an attachment opportunity at Joon Online.
It is a requirement that I spend three months in an industry that is related to my field of study prior to my graduation.
As indicated in my CV, I have written a fiction book which is in it’s final publication process. During our session brakes I also double up as a digital marker for
XYZ Company LTD
I shall be most grateful if my application is considered for this opportunity.