Are you looking for a quick and easy way to get a loan in Kenya? Do you need money to start or grow your business, pay your bills, or deal with an emergency? If yes, then you might want to consider Zash loans.
Zash loan is a mobile loan that you can access through the Zash loan app, which is available on Google Play Store. Zash loans are offered by KopaKash Limited, a licensed digital lender in Kenya.
How Zash Loans Work
Zash loans are designed to provide you with fast and convenient access to credit, without any collateral, credit history, or paperwork.
You can borrow from Ksh 500 to Ksh 50,000, depending on your credit limit and repayment history.
Zash loans have flexible repayment terms, ranging from 7 to 365 days. You can also extend your loan period if you are unable to repay on time.
In this article, we will show you how to apply for Zash loans, how to repay them, and how to increase your credit limit. And as a bonus, we will also answer some frequently asked questions about Zash loans and share some tips on how to use them wisely.
How to Apply for Zash Loans
Applying for Zash loans is simple and straightforward.
All you need is an Android smartphone, an MPESA-registered line, a national ID card, and a stable source of income. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download the Zash loan app from the Google Play Store and install it on your phone.
- Open the app and sign up with your MPESA number and national ID number. You will also need to take a selfie holding your ID card on your chest.
- Fill in your personal and financial details, such as your name, age, gender, location, occupation, income, and expenses.
- Grant the app permission to access your phone data, such as SMS, contacts, location, and call logs. This is necessary for Zash to verify your identity and assess your creditworthiness.
- Wait for Zash to review your application and approve your loan limit. This may take a few minutes or hours, depending on the volume of applications.
- Once approved, you can apply for a loan amount within your limit and choose a repayment period that suits you.
- Confirm your loan details and accept the terms and conditions.
- Receive your loan instantly in your MPESA account.
How to Repay Zash Loans
Repaying Zash loans is easy and convenient. You can do it using Lipa Na MPESA as follows:
- Go to MPESA on your phone and then Lipa Na MPESA
- Choose ‘pay bill’ and enter the pay bill number 733555
- Input your phone number under the account number
- Enter the loan amount you want to pay and the MPESA pin
- Accept the transaction
You can also repay your loan through the Zash loan app by following these steps:
- Open the app and sign in with your MPESA number and PIN
- Tap on ‘Repayment’
- Select the ‘Repay Now’ option
- Confirm your MPESA number and the loan amount
- Enter your MPESA pin and accept the transaction
Always repay your loan on or before the due date to avoid late fees and penalties.
How to Increase Your Credit Limit on Zash Loans
Your credit limit on Zash loans is determined by several factors, such as your income level, repayment history, credit score, and phone data.
The more you borrow and repay on time, the higher your credit limit will be.
To increase your credit limit on Zash loans, you should follow these tips:
- Borrow only what you need and can afford to repay
- Repay your loan on time or earlier
- Maintain a good credit score with CRB
- Update your personal and financial information regularly
- Use other financial services on the app, such as savings and investments
Frequently Asked Questions About Zash Loans
Here are some common questions that people ask about Zash loans:
What are the requirements for applying for Zash loans?
You need to be a Kenyan citizen aged between 18 and 60 years, have an MPESA-registered line, an Android smartphone, a national ID card, and a stable source of income.
What is the interest rate charged on Zash loans?
The interest rate charged on Zash loans is between 25% and 39% per annum, depending on the loan amount and duration.
What are the fees and charges associated with Zash loans?
Besides the interest rate, Zash loans also have a service fee that ranges from Ksh 45 to Ksh 5,800, depending on the loan amount and duration.
This fee covers the cost of credit scoring, account management, and payment processing. Zash loans also have a late fee of 2.5% per day for overdue loans.
How long does it take to get a loan from Zash?
It takes a few minutes or hours to get approved for a loan from Zash, depending on the volume of applications. Once approved, you can receive your loan instantly in your MPESA account.
How can I contact Zash customer care?
You can contact Zash customer care through the following channels:
- Phone: 0709 650650
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook: @ZashLoan
- Twitter: @ZashLoan
Tips on How to Use Zash Loans Wisely
Zash loans can be a great source of quick and easy cash when you need it. However, you should also be careful not to misuse or abuse them.
Here are some tips on how to use Zash loans wisely:
- Borrow only what you need and can afford to repay
- Compare different loan options and choose the one with the lowest interest rate and fees
- Read and understand the terms and conditions before accepting a loan
- Plan your budget and repayment schedule ahead of time
- Avoid taking multiple loans from different lenders at the same time
- Seek financial advice or counseling if you have trouble managing your debt
Zash loans are one of the best mobile loans in Kenya that you can access with your smartphone. They offer fast and convenient access to credit, without any collateral, credit history, or paperwork.
You can borrow from Ksh 500 to Ksh 50,000, depending on your credit limit and repayment history. Get the app.