Are you a Binary Options Trader in Kenya?
Most probably you have tried making deposits and withdrawals via MPESA but your broker could not allow.
If that be the case, then here is some relief for you!!
Expert Option broker provides convenience to all their traders in Kenya and East Africa by accepting both Deposits and Withdrawals via MPESA.
This is a convenience that many other Forex brokers may not offer.
In this post, we are going to look at how to Withdraw funds from the Expert Option platform MPESA.
For you to reach a point of withdrawing funds from Expert Option though, you must have first deposited money to the platform via the same method of payment!
That is to say that if you are Withdrawing via MPESA, you must have at some point funded your Expert Option Real account via MPESA!
For you to have funded your Expert Option via whatever means, you most probably must have understood what Expert Option is and what they do.
But just to make sure that you know what expert option is, let’s do a summary review of the platform.
Also Read: – ExpertOption Review 2020 | Is it a Scam or Legit Broker? Let’s Find Out.
What is the Expert Option Trading Platform?
Expert Option is a Binary Options Trading platform.
The platform offers over 100 different financial assets which include Currencies, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Indices, and Stocks.
Expert Option offers a $ 10 000 free Demo account and Up to 96% returns on the invested amount!
The minimum deposit amount at Expert Option is just $ 10 and the minimum trading amount is only $ 1.
This makes it quite simple to get started! Awesome bonuses are also available on deposits!! The minimum withdrawal amount from the Expert Option platform is $ 10 only.
Interesting, or is it?
Expert Option also offers various trading platforms which include trading via the web, Mobile Apps, and Desktop Apps.
Expert Option Registration.
Register for the Expert Option trading account here.
You will only be required to;
- Enter your Email address.
- Set your Password.
- And accept the Terms and Conditions to get a trading account.
Otherwise, you can just practice on the demo account without going through the registration process.
Withdrawing from Expert Option to MPESA.
Withdraw funds from the Expert Option platform in the following steps;
- Log in to the Expert Option platform.
- Use the Email address you registered with.
- And the Password you set when creating the Expert Option account.
- Locate the Menu button on the top far left.
- Select Finances from the Menu.
- At the bottom, locate three prominent buttons – Deposit, Payment History, and Withdraw.
- Hit the Withdraw button.
- Choose MPESA on the payment methods.
- Enter the Amount to Withdraw.
- Enter your details in the fields as specified.
- Send the Request to Withdraw.
- Wait for your withdrawal request to be processed.
Your Withdrawal request will be processed shortly!!
Once your withdrawal is successful, you will receive a notification, and Money will be credited to your MPESA wallet!!
Note: – Expert Option will also need you to verify your account before receiving your first payment. This only happens to accounts that have not been verified.
Points to Remember!
- For you to Withdraw funds via MPESA, you Must have funded your Expert option Real account using MPESA!
- Withdrawal requests are processed in one workday.
- Expert Option doesn’t take any fees. The commission may, however, be charged by a payment system for the processing of transactions.
- The minimum withdrawal amount in Expert Option is $10
How To Earn As An Affiliate Marketer In Brazil
Yes! Affiliate marketing, a topic every Brazilian knows, but only a handful understand. Are you...
How to Hack And Win Quotex Trading Tournaments
What are Quotex Trading Tournaments? Quotex trading tournaments are competitions among traders to...
Starting a Business for 10K | Low Cost Businesses to Try in 2023
Can you start a small successful business with 10K? Of course, you can! And nothing should hold you...
I deposited using Mpesa, but they would not allow me to make withdrawal using the same. In fact, Mpesa doesn’t even appear on the payment methods… It’s on the deposit methods, but payment, no.
Has anyone ever had a successful withdrawal?
How to withdraw money from expert option to send money with mpesa is okey but how to withdraw with mpesa again
Now, if there is mpesa in deposit method, and there is no mpesa in payment method, then how do I withdraw if I use mpesa as a deposit method?
Mpesa in the deposit option and NO mpesa option in the withdrawal..THAT IS RED FLAG. RUN RUN RUN
Mpesa option is not available in the withdraw section,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they only allow mpesa in depositing and not withdrawing,,,,,,,why