For 3 years I have been a trader in Olymp Trade. And for the better part of my trading career, I have been profitable and documented my trading success in ….
Olymp Trade Strategies
What is Momentum? The Momentum we are talking about here is not the momentum that relates to the strength of the market price. Rather, it is another type of oscillator ….
You must have seen Kenn Omollo’s TikTok and YouTube videos displaying exceptional trading results. Are you still in disbelief whether his trading is real or he has been playing some ….
95% of traders fail on their trading attempts. Yes, it’s shocking but only the remaining 5% make money out of trading. Say, if 100 of you started trading and none ….
What is the Anchor Zones Trading Pattern? The Anchor Zones Trading Pattern is a price action trading technique that involves the identification of certain candlesticks called Anchor bars. Such Anchor ….