Over-the-counter (OTC) trades, what are they?
Over-the-counter (OTC) refers to the process of how securities are traded via a broker-dealer network (in our case, Olymp Trade) as opposed to on a centralized exchange.
This process allows traders to access the market and to trade on varied financial instruments that would otherwise be unavailable to investors.
At Olymp trade, you can invest and earn on the OTC assets on any day of the week. Weekends included.
You don’t believe that?
Login to your Olymp Trade account today, a Saturday, the 15th of May 2021 and tell me if you don’t find an OTC asset to trade.
Unbelievable though true, I woke up at 4 Am, traded the EUR USD OTC pair in Olymp Trade, and earned $920 while still in bed.
You still don’t believe me?
Watch the OTC Video I posted today on Youtube to see my earnings.
Would you like to continue earning with Olymp Trade even during the weekend?
Start Trading in Olymp Trade with these three simple steps.
- Create your Olymp Trade account here.
- Pick the best trading strategy.
- Trade to earn.
Advantages of Trading on the OTC market in Olymp Trade.
- OTC provides access to securities not available on standard exchanges such as bonds, ADRs, and derivatives
- You can trade OTC instruments even during the weekend.
- OTC assets in Olymp Trade have consistently high rates of return.
The Best Strategy to Use When Trading Olymp Trade on Weekends
Use the Safari trend reversal trading strategy for Olymp Trade to make money at 1-minute intervals.
How it works.
- Set your chart to Japanese Candlesticks
- Change your chart timeframe to 1 minute
- Select high volatility OTC assets. Such as the EUR USD pair
- Activate the William%R and the MACD indicators on your chart
Now, to open up trade, wait for the William%R to show a green bar and for the MACD indicator to cross the zero line upwards.
Conversely, if the William%R indicator shows a green bar and the MACD indicator crosses the zero line from top to bottom, open a down trade.
It’s that easy.