Jiwezeshe Loan is offered by Jiwezeshe Ventures Finance.
To contact Jiwezeshe, you can: –
- Call: +254 793823744.
- Email: [email protected] 0701860328.
More Loans: –
- Haraka Loan | Apply For Loans Sent to Mpesa | Anytime, Anywhere.
- Timiza Loan App | An Easy Way to Access Quick Loans by Absa Kenya.
- Utunzi Loan | USSD and Android App Loans Disbursed in 3 Minutes.
Products and services.
- Jiwezeshe Loans.
How to get Jiwezeshe Loan.
You can access Jiwezeshe via loan apps.
Jiwezeshe loan Apps are available for download on Google Play store and Apple store.
If you don’t have a smartphone or active internet, you can access Jiwezeshe loans by dialing the USSD code *841# on your phone and follow the prompts.
The minimum loan amount you can get from Jiwezeshe is ksh 300 while the maximum amount is ksh 100,000.
How to borrow a loan from Jiwezeshe.
To borrow a loan from Jiwezeshe, you must have the following;
- National ID.
- Smartphone or feature phone (Mulika mwizi).
- A Safaricom registered number with Mpesa to receive and pay back your loan.
To get access loan by smartphone;
- Download the Application from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Fill the application form with the relevant information.
- Once approved, you will receive the money on your M-Pesa number.
How to access Jiwezeshe by Feature Phone (kabambe) or non smartphone users;
If you do not have internet access but wish to borrow a loan from Jiwezeshe you can also use the following process.
- Dial the USSD code *841# and follow the prompts.
- This service can only be accessed by Safaricom subscribers.
How fast can you get this loan?
Your personal loan will be disbursed directly to your m-pesa account, instantly.
How To Repay Loan ( PAY BILL: 155221)
There are two ways to clear your loan;
You can pay back via Mpesa, using Jiwezeshe pay bill number 155221
- Open M-PESA menu.
- Select Lipa na M-PESA. Choose PAY BILL.
- Business number: 155221.
- Your phone number as the account number.
- Enter amount.
- M-PESA PIN confirm and press OK.
You can also pay your loan via the steps highlighted below.
- Dial the USSD Code *841#,
- Enter your 4-digit PIN,
- Select [Repay] and find the information about your current balance.
- Select [Repay full amount] and follow the payment link.
Loan terms and conditions.
The loan is to be repaid within 21 days since taking the loan or according to the agreement to which you took the loan.
There is a grace period of about 90 days for which to repay the loan, but it affects your credit score.
Failure to repay the loan will lead to your details being handed over to the collection agents and ultimately to the CRB.
How to Make Money with a Garbage Collection Business in Kenya in 2023
Garbage Collection stopped being a thing of the government once the service was devolved in Kenya....
Top 20 MLM and Marketing Companies in India
Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) Companies are Network Marketing or Referral Marketing Companies. They...
Online Jobs That Actually Pay | 13 Best Freelancing Jobs for 2023
How has your 2023 been so far, Are any resolutions met? Don’t worry, 2023 is yet another year...