Did you know that besides being able to access Olymp Trade via mobile and desktop apps; you can now surf and use the platform via Meta Trade 4 (MT4)?
Well, with the addition of Olymp Trade into Meta Trader 4 it is now easy to register on Olymp Trade and access it beside other brokers in MT4.
And what does this mean to you and me are Olymp Traders?
It means we get: –
- Leverage from 1:1 to 1:400.
- Minimum spread from 0 pips on the ECN account.
- Confirmation of broker reliability.
- A wide selection of indicators and other forecasting methods.
- An extensive listing of available assets.
- Ability to choose favorable working conditions.
- Special accounts for Muslims.
- And even trading robots.
And that’s not all, we get the power to reach our financial goals when we want to. On our own terms.
In this post I will teach you just that. How to register in Olymp Trade and on MT4 and more.
Are you ready?
Let’s get down on it.
How to Register in Olymp Trade.
- If you are new on this platform, use this link to go to the official olymp trade website.
- When in Olymp Trade, click on the green registration button on the page to be scrolled down to the sign up button.
- Enter a valid email address, and a password.
- Select your base currency (only two currencies are provided in this stage –
- Click on the legal age button to accept the service agreement then click on the register button to be registered.
How to Set up an MT4 Account for Olymp Trade.
- Register an Olymp Trade account.
- Visit the Olymp Trade MetaTrader 4 website.
- Choose a Demo account if you are new to Olymp Trade and would still love to test the site. Or a live account to begin making money immediately.
- Activate the Swap Fee option to replace swap with a fixed fee. Leave this option as it is to attract variable spreads when you trade.
- Set your MT4 password then click the open an account button to be activated.
Be sure that the server name says “OlympTrade-Live” for real accounts or “OlympTrade-Demo” for a demo account.