Zenka Loan is offered by Zenka finance.
The App has been in the market since November 2018. And is considered one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the +254.
The fast emerging fintech is motivated by the desire to help businesses grow and offer customers friendly loans as detailed below.
To contact zenka, you can: –
- Call 020 7650878
- Check out their social media pages; Facebook, or follow them on IG (@zenka_kenya) and Twitter (@ZenkaFinance).
Products and services.
- Zenka Loans
How to get Zenka Loan
You can access Zenka via loan apps.
Zenka loan Apps are available for download on Google Play store and Apple store.
If you don’t have a smartphone or active internet, you can access Zenka loans by dialing the USSD code *841# on your phone and follow the prompts.
The minimum loan amount you can get from Zenka is ksh 500 while the maximum amount is ksh 20,000.
How to borrow a loan from Zenka.
To borrow a loan from Zenka, you must have the following;
- National ID
- Smartphone or feature phone (Mulika mwizi).
- A Safaricom registered number with Mpesa to receive and pay back your loan.
To get a loan from Zenka by smartphone users;
- Download the Application from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Fill the application form with the relevant information.
- Once approved, you will receive the money on your M-Pesa number.
How to get a loan from Zenka by Feature Phone (kabambe) or non smartphone users;
If you do not have internet access but wish to borrow a loan from Zenka you can also use the following process.
- Dial the USSD code *841# and follow the prompts.
- This service can only be accessed by Safaricom subscribers.
How fast you can get a loan in Zenka
Once approved, you will have the loan sent to your M-Pesa number instantly.
How to pay back your Zenka loan.
There are two ways to clear your loan;
You can pay back via Mpesa, using Zenka paybill number 979988 and your phone number as your M-Pesa account number.
You can also pay your Zenka loan via the steps highlighted below
- Dial the USSD Code *841#,
- Enter your 4-digit PIN,
- Select [Repay] and find the information about your current balance.
- Select [Repay full amount] and follow the payment link.
After your payment has been processed you will receive an SMS notification and your loan will be closed.
Zenka Loan terms and conditions
To be liable for a loan, you need a mobile number and a national Identity card, an answer to a security question and 4 digit pin number.
Zenka Loans Interest rates
The lowest interest rate is 0 percent while the highest is 29 percent.
Zenka Credit limits
Your limits depends on your borrowing habits and history with other creditors.
Failure to pay extension fees for loans that are due will lead to being listed on the CRB.
You are rewarded by higher loan limits for paying your loans on time.
What is unique about Zenka loans.
- First loan free, with 0% interest.
- Longer loaning periods than other loan apps, 61 days.
- You can top up your loan if you have not exceeded your loan limit.
- You can pay to extend your loaning periods and avoid higher interests.
Zenka has helped a lot of businesses, check out their videos on their website.
News – upcoming events
Check out Zenka’s blog and Facebook page for new information on finance and loans.
Who can benefit from Zenka Loans
- Small business owners.
- Netizenss and citizens in need of quick loans.
In conclusion, Zenka Loans work in the follow steps
- Download the App from App store or Play Store, or just hit *841#.
- Fill out the application form by providing the required information.
- Apply for a loan according to your limits.
- Receive the money in your M-Pesa account.
- Pay your loan in time to increase limits.