NETELLER to Mpesa. What is NETELLER?
NETELLER is an “E-wallet” that allows you to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds online.
The platform provides same-day payments and instant cash transfers to and from affiliated sites and between NETELLER and Skrill account holders.
NETELLER offers many instant and local options for funding your account, including free debit card deposits, local bank deposits, credit cards, and international bank transfers.
There are also many other local options depending on where you live.
Do you live in Kenya?
You can also fund your Neteller account via Skrill to Neteller transfer.
How to Deposit to Neteller from Mpesa
There is no direct way to fund Neteller from Mpesa.
However, you can use third-party services like Eastpesa to fund your Neteller account in Kenya via Mpesa.
Follow the steps outlined below to learn how.
- First things first, create an account on Eastpesa. Remember to use the valid phone number that you will use to make mobile money payments
- Confirm your email address and phone number.
- Now visit Eastpesa MoneyChecker.
- Select your service as MPESA to Neteller then enter the amount you want to transfer. The system will automatically show how much you will receive to your Neteller account.
- Go to your MPESA menu, Select Paybill. Use Paybill number 6400**5(full paybill is shown in your account.
- Use the Account number generated by Eastpesa.
- Enter the amount to transfer.
- Enter the pin and complete the transaction.
- Your Neteller account will be loaded instantly with an equivalent amount in USD.
How to Deposit to Neteller from Skrill
Now, this is direct.
Do you have an account on Skrill?
- Login to your Skrill account and click on withdraw.
- Find the Neteller tab and click on withdraw now. You will be charged a 3.49% transfer fee.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer to Neteller from Skrill.
- Enter your Neteller Email address and click NEXT.
- Confirm the details shown on the screen and click on the confirm button to proceed.
Note: – Skrill will ask you to confirm if it’s really you trying to withdraw money with the additional authentication method set up on your account.
It’s that easy.
Your money will reflect on Neteller instantly.
How to Deposit to Neteller from Mpesa From Bank Card.
- Login to your Neteller account and choose bank cards.
- Fill in card details then click on Add card and continue.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit. The minimum and maximum deposits allowed will be shown on the screen.
- If you are using a MasterCard to fund your account then you must note that money deposited with Mastercard can only be used on certain sites. And, that money can not be used to buy crypto, can not be withdrawn to skrill and other wallets and it can not be sent to other Neteller users.
- If you agree with all that then go ahead and click on confirm to check if you are OK with the conversions, fees, and amount to deposit then click on confirm to get done with the transaction.
Your funds will reflect instantly.
How to withdraw from Neteller to mpesa
Conclusion: How to Deposit Money in Neteller
These are the top and easiest methods to deposit money in Neteller in 2022. Did you find what you were looking for? Leave a comment below.
Quotex Promo Code: Deposit Bonus for 30%, 50% & 100%, March 2023
We are pleased to announce that our website (Joon Online) has come to an agreement with Quotex to...
Olymp Trade Promo Code – 30%, 15%, 50% Bonus for March 2023
Olymp Trade Promo Code – 30%, 15%, 50% Bonus updated for March 2023 Olymp trade bonuses are...
7 Easy to Use Apps to Earn Money Chatting in 2023
Flirt chatting is increasingly becoming one of the fastest ways for men and women to make money...