Updated on Oct 27th, 2021. Olymp Trade no longer accepts Mpesa deposits.
Try the skrill deposit method. Watch Video here.
Yes, you read that title right, Olymp Trade now accepts direct Mpesa deposits.
Other Posts Like This
Do you know what that means to you – the East African Trader? Specifically Kenyan traders?
You can now load your Olymp Trade account directly from Mpesa.
And withdraw back your winnings from Olymp Trade to Mpesa without having to go through Eastpesa, Skrill, and those other frustrating middlemen.
Even better, you no longer have to keep up with Kenyan banks declining your Olymp Trade deposits without reason.
How interesting a time t be alive?
How to deposit to Olymp trade via Mpesa.
- Click on the make deposit button on the top right corner of your trading account.
- Wait to be redirected to the deposit page.
- Chose a deposit method from this list (if you are in Kenya, pick Mpesa).
- Choose the amount to deposit.
- Next click on deposit.
- Enter your phone number in this format (under wallet) – 254 708 655 398. Note, I have omitted the plus sign. Now click next.
- Enter your Mpesa PIN then press OK to process your payment.
Your funds will reflect immediately.
If it is your first time making a deposit to Olymp Trade, note that if you use Mpesa for a deposit, you will also only use Mpesa to withdraw your winnings.
If you don’t have an Olymp Trade account, register now and make your deposit immediately to get free money (100% deposit bonus).
This offer is only valid for the first hour of registration.
Hurry! Make Claim Your Bonus.