- Demo Account
- :MT4 Integration
- :Supports All Devices
- :Fast Payouts
- :Instant Deposits
- :Available on all devices
- :101 Trading Tools
- :Demo Account Available
- :Trading Signals Available
- :24/7 Support
- :Trading Community
Do you know any child who scored 350 marks in the recently announced Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) results?
Eateries are becoming a second home to the new generation. They contribute a lot to the economy of...
Did you know that you can wash people’s clothes for pay? Well, it is possible in any part of...
Every Kenyan dreams of owning a car at some point in life. Regardless, there is a section of the 42...
Is he an orphan, needy or a vulnerable child?
If any of these adjectives describes him/her, then chances are he qualifies for the equity bank wings to fly scholarship program.
And you know what?
Submissions for the 2020 program is now open with applications called for from all parts of the country.
In case you are learning about this program for the first time, here’s all you need to know: –
- 1 Equity Bank Wings to Fly Scholarship 2019 – 2020
- 2 Some of the key things that the program considers in awarding scholarship are: –
- 3 Requirements for Equity bank wings to fly 2020
- 4 What does the equity scholarship cater for?
- 5 How to Apply for the equity bank wings to fly scholarship online
- 6 How to Contact Equity Wings to Fly Scholarship
- 7 Registered Address
- 8 Online Support
- 9 Phone Support
- 10 More Scholarships for Secondary Schools in Kenya
Equity Bank Wings to Fly Scholarship 2019 – 2020
Equity wings to fly scholarship is a sponsorship program run by the Equity Bank Foundation and the MasterCard Foundation to support needy children in Education.
The program targets high achieving yet needy (orphan or vulnerable) students identified by assessing their performance at the nationally administered Kenya Certificate of Primary Education examinations (KCPE).
Some of the key things that the program considers in awarding scholarship are: –
- The needing child must be academically Promising – top 5 percentile performing students in their district in The Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) examination.
- Orphans or Vulnerable Children (as defined below);
- Children who have lost one or both parents and have no guardian or sponsor to provide for their education
- KCPE children whose parents are physically or mentally disabled and are unable to educate their children.
- Children whose parents are living with HIV/AIDS or other chronic debilitating illness and are unable to educate their children
- KCPE children from families affected by natural disasters such as flooding, drought, and famine or civil conflict
and are unable to educate their children
- Children who have suffered neglect and/or abandonment
- KCPE children with parents living under extreme poverty and are unable to educate their children
Requirements for Equity bank wings to fly 2020
- Get the equity bank wings to fly scholarship application form from an Equity bank near you
- The child must have attained 350 marks and above
- Fill the application form and return it to Equity bank together with the child’s result slip and other required documents (copy of death certificate for deceased parent – evidence of financial support if there’s any in the past)
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview which will be conducted by the District Scholarship Selection Board.
What does the equity scholarship cater for?
It will take care of: –
- School fees
- And student’s pocket money for the 4 years in secondary
How to Apply for the equity bank wings to fly scholarship online
- Visit equity website to apply via this form – Wings to Fly Application forms Online
- Fill the form on the web page to register
- You will receive a confirmation code via email
- Enter the confirmation code
- Proceed with filling your application details (Academic, Family Information and Evidence of need)
- Download recommendation and declaration form. Fill it, scan and upload it back to the website
How to Contact Equity Wings to Fly Scholarship
Equity Group Foundation
Equity Center 8th Floor
Hospital Road, Upper Hill
P.O. Box 13241 – 00200
Working hours: 24/7 EAT
- Email: email@example.com
- Offiial Website: https://equitygroupfoundation.com/wingstofly/
Working hours: 24/7 EAT
Call: – +254 (020) 2744000,
More Scholarships for Secondary Schools in Kenya
The Nairobi Stock Exchange (NSE) is a top African exchange for stocks and bonds based in Kenya....
Wondering how you can start making money making beats in 2020? In this article, I will walk you...
How To Make Money On Tik Tok So you heard about it too? Now you are researching on how to make...
Tagged With : equity application form for secondary scholarship • Equity bank Kenya wing to fly • Equity bank wing to fly • Equity bank wings to fly scholarship • equity scholarship • equity wings to fly 2020 • wings to fly 2020 • wings to fly 2020 form • wings to fly 2020 pdf • wings to fly application form 2020