Tired of spending your hard-earned money on buying airtime? Well, today, I will show you how to earn airtime online.
While there is more than one way to earn airtime online in Kenya, in this article, I will be discussing only three options.
This is because it is just as easy to get scammed as it is to earn online.
Ideally, scammers understand very well how easy it is to nap when looking for free stuff. And considering the ‘innocence’ of such small stuff as airtime, you won’t suspect anything.
For this reason, even after going through what I have for you today, please, do not approach it blindly.
Take all the necessary precautions.
Secondly, before we dive into this territory, I’d love to enlighten you on how to spot sham promotions purporting to give you free airtime anywhere online.
How to instantly spot fake airtime online promotions
I must admit, most scammers nowadays are pretty sophisticated.
And have evolved their game to the point it’s almost impossible to know who is who.
Well, they may cover all their tracks but there is always a ‘crack’ on the wall.
- They use popular brands’ images and names. I bet you’ve seen ‘Safaricom’ offering KES 2500 for free somewhere, right? These are scammers buddy. And if you look at their websites, there is truly the word ‘Safaricom’ on their domain, but the extension is way off, something like .xyz. I agree Safaricom is really generous but not to this extreme
- When the deal is too good to be true, it probably is. Take the above example, these guys are promising you KES 2500 instantly credited to your MPESA. Umm…tempting but nope.
- They ask you to do some really weird stuff, like inviting 10 friends to unlock the rewards
- It is extremely hard to withdraw your earnings. Yes, you can see that you have ‘earned KES 2000’ but on trying to withdraw, that is when you start receiving excuses like you haven’t reached the threshold.
- Even though they are sharing how ‘others’ have earned through the process, you cannot actually verify the authenticity of these ‘others.’ Sometimes I see comments on some weird posts, and when you try to view the profile of the person commenting, it leads to a rabbit hole.
I guess what I am saying is that transparency is the key to legit online promotions.
If you feel someone is hiding something, they probably are hiding something.
I will end this rant with a saying of my own ?:
“It is better to be the last to the party than be the first to get screwed over.”
Think about it as I get you through how to earn airtime online in Kenya.
How to earn airtime online in Kenya (Legit)
You may know them as mSurvey, but they later rebranded into this other name – Ajua.
Ajua is a tech company with a mission to bridge the gap between businesses and their customers.
Whenever businesses need real-time feedback and demographic information about a target market, Ajua is the guy they call to do the digging.
Here are some of the top brands that have worked with the company:
- KCB Bank
- Digicel among others.
And to do that, the company has a system to get everyone what they need.
Through their platform, Ajua invites users like you to answer survey questions. And in return, you earn airtime online. Pretty simple, right?
Unlike others, to participate in the program, you must first subscribe through your mobile phone.
Here is how:
- Dial *466*100#
- Next, they will ask for a referral code, use whatever you have.
- Now you are part of the Ajua community. From time to time, you will receive survey questions (about 35 of them) and you can answer them at your own time.
Here are sample survey questions you should expect:
- Your highest education level.
- Your county.
- Shopping habits among others.
How much worth of airtime can you get?
Well, it depends on the questions. But the range starts at KES 50 worth of airtime.
If you ask me, that is pretty fair than just sitting around doing nothing. Also, if you wish to scrutinize this program further, here is the link to their website https://ajua.com/.
GeoPoll is a well-known survey company in Kenya. They have stood the test of time by offering market research services since 2012. How big, you may wonder.
Well, they claim to be conducting over 10 million surveys annually through mobile phones.
That is a lot of data, which also means they have invested a lot in accessing it.
And I kid you not, any company worth its salt can be willing to dish out any amount to access such systems.
Besides being the darling to brands, GeoPoll is also enticing to users looking for how to earn airtime online.
To do that, it is pretty simple:
- You receive the tasks
- Complete it
- You receive GeoPoll credit for every completed task.
In the end, you can redeem all the accumulated credit to get free airtime or mobile money.
Here are 5 ways you can earn airtime online through GeoPoll
Lucky for you, there are more than one ways you can earn airtime or money through GeoPoll, and we have all of them here.
- Through Surveys
As I mentioned earlier, the company conducts over 10 million surveys viae phone every year for their clients.
And to succeed, they have to invite you and me to participate in the projects.
This means that you have 10 million chances of earning free airtime online. But you won’t be receiving all of them though.
Because GeoPoll has a system where you receive surveys suited to your profile.
- Taking photographs
If you are a camera addict, pay attention. You can earn airtime online by taking photos for GeoPoll.
It turns out, some of their clients require pictures taken. It can be pictures of people, places, or objects.
- Product arrangements in the supermarket shelves
- Among others
You don’t have to be an expert in photography or need a professional camera to participate, your phone camera will do. So, why not get paid to take selfies?
Weird, but not to GeoPoll.
Just like going to the nearest supermarket and taking photos of the shelves, you can also earn airtime by reporting the price tags on certain products.
Follow the instructions given on the survey, and earn credit when you successfully complete the task.
3. Testing apps
You know how mobile applications are a thing now (download the Joon Online app here). More importantly, understanding the end user’s experience before the launch into the market.
To achieve that, companies turn to GeoPoll to help with the research.
In turn, GeoPoll turns to you and me. You download, test, and review the app, and get paid.
It is what you already do, why not get paid to do it.
4. Inviting friends
I know I mentioned this earlier as one of the ‘signals’. But as I said, if it a must that you invite people for you to access your earnings, then you should be worried.
With GeoPoll though, you only invite people at will. All you have to do is get your invitation code on the app, share it on social media, and you earn extra credit whenever someone signs up using it.
Join the program here https://www.geopoll.com/geopoll-application/, and that is how to earn airtime online in Kenya.
Other ways to earn airtime online in Kenya
Though not online, and since we are talking about earning airtime, we should look at it.
You can earn extra airtime if you are using the Safaricom line. All you have to do is dial *444# and proceed.
It is a unique chance availed by the telecommunication giant.
Additionally, there is a chance for you to get 50% extra airtime whenever you top up. All you have to do is dial *544*2*amount#.
If you just added KES 20 airtime and want extra KES 10, dial *544*2*10#.
I added this as the last one because I don’t know much about them. After my initial research, they seem legit but that doesn’t mean you should go in blindly. Do your own research.
So, who are they?
Also Read: – How To Earn As An Affiliate Marketer In Kenya
Well, according to their website, https://join.mobiworkx.com/, they are an online panel engaging with consumers to determine how brands are performing in real-time.
Started in 2009, MobiWorkX is part of the Kantar companies in Africa and the Middle East.
While I would rush to judge them, these guys don’t even have an SSL certificate installed.
Anyway, to join Mobiworks:
- You need to complete a registration form by providing information such as basic details, contact details, and answer some questions. These help them understand you better and send relevant surveys your way. Typical survey stuff, so nothing to worry about.
- Once you are signed up, you will start receiving surveys whenever they are available.
- Once you receive a survey, use the link provided to access the questionnaires. Remember, honesty is the key here.
- You earn rewards (in form of airtime or gift cards). Each survey comes with a different reward amount attached to it.
As you accumulate your points, you can redeem them for either the airtime or gift codes.
Again, do due diligence before you join this or any other program online.
Do not fall for easy ways to earn online, they are mostly scams. Use what we talked about earlier to detect false claims.
Otherwise, these are ways you can leverage to earn free airtime online in Kenya.
More Posts for You.
- Make Money.
- Business Ideas.
- Iq Option Strategies.
- Olymp Trade Tutorials.
- Olymp Trade Strategies.
- Expert Option Strategies.
Tagged With : earn free airtime kenya 2020