There are lots of Olymp Trade success stories on the internet. All written by different active traders from different parts of the world.
But perhaps the most popular and most shared Olymp Trade success story is the story of a young Kenyan lady, Fatuma who says she earned KSh 12,450,000 to Buy a Car her Dreams in Just Four Months with Olymp Trade.
Then there is another similar post of a different trader who also confesses to earning at least $89,500 in just a few months of becoming a trader.
Other Posts Like This
And the stories don’t just end there.
There is another one by a Nigerian lady earning 65,000,000 overtime.
Then of course there is the bonus tory by Emanuel from Nigeria.
I could go on and on talking about these stories but that would only fill our post for today with bare titles and nothing else.
And I know you don’t just want to read the statistics of these successful traders.
Rather, you also want to know how you can join this lucrative venture to earn money trading.
To that point, let me introduce you to Olymp Trade. The IT product that has enabled thousands of traders to access the financial markets for over six years to allow these successes.
What is Olymp Trade?
Olymp Trade is an international online trading platform.
It is the trading platform that has enabled the success of all the traders whose testimonies you now see on the internet today.
The Olymp Trade company has been one of the leading online brokers since 2014.
In its 6 years of existence, Olymp Trade developers, financial experts, personal, and support managers have continued to make every effort to make trading more comfortable and profitable year after year.
For example, in just 6 years, over 25 million traders have joined the platform. And every month, over $30,000,000 worth of transactions are carried out on the platform with over $150,000,000 worth of trading turnover realized monthly.
With these statistics and the fact that every other month Olymp Trade pays its traders over $8,000,000 in trading funds withdrawals, it is easy to justify these success stories for genuine.
How Olymp Trade Works.
If you are just coming across this trading platform for the first time and wish to learn how to earn along with other traders, then you’ve got nothing to worry about.
Trading in Olymp Trade is easy.
If you ask me, you only need to learn three things.
When you create an account in Olymp Trade and login, you will notice some movement on your device.
That is what we call the chart.
Olymp Trade has 4 different charts available on the platfrom.
- The Japanese Candlestick Chart
- The Heinken Ashi chart.
- Bar Chart
- Area Chart.
All these charts display the same trading information differently.
But that’s not what is important at this stage. Especially if you are just starting out on the platform.
What’s important is to note that, whichever chart you encounter on your Olymp Trade account for the first time, its task is to show you the change of an asset (for example EUR/USD) in real-time.
As a trader, your task is to forecast which way the exchange rate will go in a certain time period: Up or Down.
2. Trade Amount.
Having mentioned what the chart looks like and what it represents, the next thing that you need to identify is how to enter an amount to trade.
For new traders, Olymp Trade offers a $10,000 dollar account for demo trading.
With that amount, you can learn how to trade on the Olymp Trade platform, on real market conditions without risking any real cash.
It’s important to note that the demo account is just for training and no matter how much you cake with the account, you can not withdraw until you shift to a real account.
On the flip side, if you trade with the demo account to the point that your account is overdrawn, you can replenish that demo account back to $10,000 at no cost.
Should you want to start making money with your Olymp Trade account immediately, consider shifting to a real account and funding your account with real money.
The minimum deposit in Olymp Trade is $10 and the minimum trade amount is $1.
Identify and indicate the trade amount on the amount tab as shown in the image above.
3. Place Your First Trade.
Forex or Fixed time trade, you need to click that trade button to execute your first order.
Do you wish to trade fixed-time trades in Olymp Trade?
Just click on the red or green button on the platform to choose which way the exchange rate will go.
If you click on the up button, you are merely predicting that the asset you are trading on will grow in value after the specified time.
In Olymp Trade the minimum trade time is 1 minute but you can open trades that run for as long as 23 hours.
How to Trade on Olymp Trade and Make Money.
Whatever we have just discussed on the subtopic, how Olymp Trade works is just but to show you how to get started.
Note that there is a difference between placing a trade successfully and placing a successful trade.
On how Olymp Trade works, we have just but discussed a step-by-step guide to placing a trade successfully.
Keep in mind that a successfully placed trade can either win or lose.
On this subtopic though, we will discuss how to place a winning trade on Olymp Trade.
So what is a winning trade?
A winning trade is a trade that ends up paying back.
To join the bandwagon of successful Forex or FTT traders in Olymp Trade, you will need more winning trades.
Follow this list to the lata to place trades that make money in Olymp Trade.
- Create an account in Olymp Trade
- Learn the fundamentals.
- Try trading on a demo account
- Prepare your mind for trading.
- Determine your risk levels
- Determine what you want to achieve trading
- Know when to start trading
- Know when to stop trading
- Keep a trading journal
- Analyze your trading records
1. Create an account in Olymp Trade
While we have already shown you how to trade in Olymp Trade, we have not touched on how to create an account on the platform.
Remember, you could learn everything that there is to know about the Olymp Trade platform but if you don’t have an account, you can not take advantage of the opportunities on the platform.
To join Olymp Trade, click here.
Enter your email address – ensure you use a valid email address because you will be required to verify it.
Next, set your password and check the button – I am of legal age then click on sign up to create your Olymp Trade account.
The entire process takes 30 seconds at most.
2. Learn the fundamentals.
Learn the fundamentals is just but another fun way to say, learn the basics.
If you ask me, we just tackled that on how Olymp Trade works.
But you can still find time to read this interesting post detailing everything about the Olymp Trade platform.
3. Try trading on a demo account.
Do you know why Olymp Trade gives every new trader $10,000 on their new accounts?
Olymp Trade gives new traders $10,000 to earn how to trade.
So, even if the demo account doesn’t make you real money, do not despair. Continue using it.
In dues time you will learn that there are numerous benefits associated with the demo account than just the notion that if you lose money while trading demo you will not feel the pinch.
Ask me which other benefits you get from trading on a demo account and I will say:
- The demo account allows you to see how price action develops and understand the risks that are associated with trading before you invest real money.
- The Olymp Trade demo account allows you to understand how the platform works and get a feel of trading conditions.
- With the Olymp Trade demo account, you can easily develop different trading strategies and test them for later use on your real account.
For anything that has an advantage, there must also be disadvantages.
So, what are the disadvantages of trading for so long with a demo account?
- If you trade with the Olymp Trade demo account for so long, you will not develop the healthy fear you need to succeed in trading.
- Because the Olymp Trade demo account offers trading free money, you can develop complacency or habits like not using money management strategies to preserve your trading capital.
- Because this is a demo account, you won’t see how you will really act when you are risking real money.
Have you been trading with a demo account on Olymp Trade for too long?
Maybe it’s time to try the real account. Learn how to deposit money to Olymp Trade via our YouTube Channel – Joon Online.
4. Prepare your mind for trading.
Among other things, do you know what all the Olymp Trade success stories I have read on the internet have in common?
All the traders who posted these testimonies speak about preparing your mind for trading in one way or the other.
For example, one of the testimonies says, “By the next day I already had KSh 19700 on my account. Yes, that’s right, nineteen thousand seven hundred Kenyan shillings!!! With just KSh 3000 I had deposited the day before. I couldn’t believe it!!! I would have been stuck to my PC forever and ever, but I still needed to get some sleep, so I just headed to bed, while every step cost me the effort.”
Take note of the bolded text. That easily passed for psychological/mental preparedness.
Then there is the normal preparation of doing either fundamental or technical analysis on the assets you wish to put your money on.
What’s the general direction of that asset? Are there events or news that may affect how the asset will move throughout the day?
Take all that into account as you begin your trading day.
5. Determine your risk levels
If you traded and lost money, how much would you be comfortable losing per trade, per hour, per day, or in a month?
You need to identify that to determine your risk tolerance.
If you determine that $3000 is the most you can spare to trade in a month and you’d like to trade daily, then you need to spread that capital to accommodate all the days you wish to trade.
For example, you could determine your comfort zone for losing to be $30 a day. But that’s just if you lose.
6. Determine what you want to achieve in trading.
Are you just trading for the fun of it?
Would you like to earn real money trading?
You need to determine what you want to achieve and write it down in stone.
Not only does determining what you want to achieve keep you focused on the price, but it also ensures that you have the discipline to work hard for that price.
And if you ask me, determining what you want to achieve in trading can also be a pivot point for growing your trading capital in Olymp Trade.
7. Know when to start trading.
When is the right time to start trading?
The right time to start trading in Egypt, India, Kenya, Mexico, Colombia, or wherever you are trading from, is when the Forex trading market is open.
If you are new to trading, the Forex market is Open 24 hours, 5 days a week.
And in Olymp Trade, there are cryptocurrencies and a lot more assets that can be traded over the counter making the market open 24/7.
Depending on whether you will want to trade volatile assets or less volatile assets, you can trade when the markets open or when they are closing.
8. Know when to stop trading.
The best way to survive the trading market is not to be so much focused on when to start trading.
You could miss an opportunity to enter the market early enough but still get to make enough money despite entering late.
But, what if you are not sure when to exit? What happens? You end up losing money.
Not knowing when to stop trading should be your greatest fear.
Lucky for you, we have an in-depth article to help you determine if enough is enough.
Find some time to review it here.
9. Keep a trading journal.
Regardless of the account type you choose, real or demo account, it is important to keep a trading journal.
On that trading journal, cover:
- Date and time – when did you place your trade? Record that on a spreadsheet.
- Traded instrument – what did you trade? Also include the market – Forex or FTT.
- Trade direction – which direction did you predict? Up or down, record that too.
- Entry and exit prices – In Olymp Trade Forex, there are three levels to be keen on – the entry price, stop-loss level, and take-profit level. You can record all of them in your journal.
- Position sizing – How much did you stake on that trade?
- The result of the trade – This is important to determine if your trades are profitable or not.
If it helps, also create separate columns for market commentary, the reason for taking a trade, and the charts used.
10. Analyze your trading records
Revising the data on your journal frequently can help take you from being just a trader to being a profitable trader in Olymp Trade.
Olymp Trade Success Stories | $ 383,022 Paid out to traders yesterday.
Click on this link and tell me what you have just seen.
$ 383,022 Paid out to traders yesterday.
Do you know what that means? A lot of traders trading in Olymp Trade find success by following the guidelines we have just shared with you above.
Do you wish to start trading and to earn free $100 on Olymp Trade?
Consider making a deposit of $200 immediately after signing up on the Olymp Trade platform and you will get $100 as a reward for the 50% deposit bonus for new traders.
You can also get your success on the Olymp Trade platform by taking advantage of Olymp Trade promo codes.
How to Fund Your Olymp Trade Account Without Problems.
Create an account on Skrill and fund it with the amount you wish to transfer to Olymp Trade.
Remember, Olymp Trade does not charge deposit fees.
- Click on the make deposit button on the top right corner of your trading account.
- Chose a deposit method from this list (SKRILL)
- Choose the amount to deposit. How much is ideal to start trading?
- Scroll down to bonuses and click on promo code.
- Activate a promo code to get a bonus on your deposit.
- Next click on deposit.
- Login to your skrill account to authorize payment
That’s how easy to deposit money to Olymp Trade without getting declined.
How to Fund Your Olymp Trade Account With Visa
- Log in to your Olymp Trade account
- Once in your demo account, click on the ‘Make a Deposit button at the top right of your trading interface.
- You will be redirected to the payments page, click on the ‘Visa/Mastercard‘ logos under the Bank Cards tab.
- Select the amount you wish to deposit. Note that amounts above $30 might attract a bonus. Choose to get the bonus.
- Enter your Visa card details. Including your names, card number, validity period, and CCV number then click on ‘pay’.
How to Deposit Money to Olymp Trade Via WebMoney
- Open a WebMoney Account – Register a free WebMoney account here.
- Fund your WebMoney Account– the minimum deposit amount using WebMoney is $10.
- Log in to your Olymp Trade Account.
- Click on the Deposit button– the payment form appears.
- Adjust the Deposit amount on the ‘Deposit amount’ field – the minimum deposit amount using WebMoney is $10.
- Select WebMoney
- To take a bonus, click on the Bonus and Promo Codes button below the Payment method field. Activate either bonus.
- Click on the blue Deposit button to proceed – this redirects you to the WebMoney website.
- Enter your WebMoney Log in details which can be your WMID, Email address, or Phone number on the field labeled so.
- Solve the captcha by typing the numbers in the picture on the field labeled ‘Digits from picture’
- Click on the blue Go to Payment button to log in.
- Once logged in to WebMoney, you will be required to enter a security code issued to you while opening the Account. Enter such a code to authorize the payment.
- In a few minutes, your deposit will reflect on your Olymp Trade Account. You will also be notified of the account refill via email by Olymp Trade.
How to Fund Olymp Trade Via Perfect Money
- Login to Olymp Trade.
- Click on the deposit button and select perfect money as your preferred payment method.
- Type in the amount you wish to transfer and click Next.
- Key in your Perfect Money Member ID then click on the deposit button to continue.
- You will be redirected to a secure payment page. Confirm the payment details then click on the make payment button.
How to Withdraw Money From Olymp Trade.
- Login to your Olymp Trade account
- Locate and click on the withdrawal button. It’s under more on the right sidebar.
- You are redirected to a new page with the withdrawal details.
- Choose the withdrawal method and fill in the amount you’d like to withdraw.
- Wait for the withdrawal to be processed.
- The money goes to the withdrawal method you chose.
- Wait to receive an email notification when your withdrawal is processed.
Frequently asked questions in Olymp Trade?
Does Olymp Trade have a mobile app?
Yes, Olymp Trade has a mobile app that you can download here.
So far the Olymp Trade Android App has over 50,000,000 installs with more than 600,000 reviews on Play Store.
The best part, the app works just as well as the Olymp Trade web app and the browser version.
Is Olymp Trade a Scam Company?
Olymp Trade is not a scam.
Like all the major finance companies offering Forex, it is regulated and strives to exceed all the regulatory requirements.
However, that does not mean that you can not lose money trading so you still need to take caution while trying to make money on the Olymp Trade platform.
Can you make money in Olymp Trade without making a deposit?
Yes, you can make money in Olymp Trade without making a deposit. But entirely, that money will only be for practice because Olymp Trade does not allow withdrawal from demo accounts.
In a different scenario, you can make money without making a deposit in Olymp Trade, if and only if the company organizes a trading contest that uses demo accounts and you come up on top.
Can I make money from Olymp Trade if I make a deposit?
Yes, you can make money in Olymp Trade if you make a deposit.
However, it is also possible that you can lose that deposit.
The best way to reduce the risk is to use trading strategies that work.