Kuwazo Loan is offered by Kuwazo Capital Ltd Finance.
Products and services.
- Kuwazo Mobile Loans.
How to get Kuwazo Loan
- Download the App.
- Give Kuwazo permission as requested.
- Create Account.
- Login with your credentials.
- Send a 6-month Mpesa statement as directed by the App.
- Borrow your qualifying amount.
- Receive money directly into your Mpesa Wallet.
If you don’t have a smartphone or active internet, you can access an alternative loan at Zenka by dialing the USSD code *841# on your phone and following the prompts.
How fast you can get a loan in Kuwazo app?
Once approved, you will have the loan sent to your M-Pesa number instantly.
How to Pay Kuwazo Loan.
You can pay your loan within the app by selecting the ‘Repay’ button or go to the Mpesa menu and pay as follows;
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Select Pay bill.
- Enter business number 149719 (Kuwazo pay bill no.).
- The account number is your mobile phone number (in which you received the loan).
- Enter the loan amount (in full or partial).
- Confirm and pay.
Kuwazo Loan terms and conditions.
Borrow and Repay on time to improve your pre-qualified limits and access loans with longer repayment periods and lower interest fees.
To determine your creditworthiness, Kuwazo uses data that you submit to us such as your legal name, National ID, Mpesa Number, and your Mpesa Statement.
All communication between Kuwazo App and Kuwazo Servers is encrypted.
- Email: [email protected].
- SMS/ Whatsapp: +254-745660345.
- Facebook: @kuwazokenya.
More Loan App Reviews.
- PesaFlash Loan App: Access Instant Mobile Loans in Kenya.
- Hela Pesa Loan | Mobile Loans and Salary Advance Payable in 90 Days.
- Okash Loan App | Get a Loan of up to Ksh. 50,000 Sent to Your Phone.
- PesaZone Loan App | Get a Loan in 2 Minutes | Payback in 2 Weeks.
- Senti Loan | Get a Mpesa Loan and Pay in 90 Days at 10-15% Interest.
- Berry Loan App | Fastest Way to Get Loans to Your M-Pesa.