Senti Loan is offered by Roamtech Finance.
What is Senti?
SENTI is a micro credit mobile app that allows customers to request for and repay loans straight from their mobile phones.
To contact Senti you can: –
- Call 0712517910.
- Check out their social media pages; Facebook, or follow them on Instagram and Twitter.
- Visit www.Senti.co.ke.
Products and services.
- Sent Loans.
How to get Senti Loan.
You can access Senti via their loan apps.
Senti loan Apps are available for download on Google Play store and Apple store.
How to get a loan from Senti by Feature Phone (kabambe) for non smartphone users;
Unfortunately, you can not borrow a loan from Senti if you do not have an internet access and a smart phone.
As an option, dial the USSD code *841# and follow the prompts to get a loan from Zenka.
- This service can only be accessed by Safaricom subscribers.
The minimum amount you can borrow is Ksh. 1500 and the maximum amount is dependent on your credit limit.
Credit limit is the maximum amount of loan you qualify to borrow calculated based on how much you borrow through your account .
How to register on Senti.
- Download the Senti app.
- Register your correct details on the Senti mobile app including official names, email, id number…
- Verify your details with the One time password sent to you.
- Apply for a loan and get fast cash sent directly to your M-Pesa.
How fast can you get a loan in Senti.
Once approved, you will have the loan sent to your M-Pesa number instantly.
How to pay back your Senti loan.
There are two ways to clear your loan;
1. Repay your loan through the App by:
- Clicking Pay loan and.
- enter your M-pesa Pin on the M-pesa tool kit that will appear on your screen.
2. Alternative, You can pay through: –
- the Senti Pay bill 517910.
- enter your phone number as the account number and.
- the amount that is due on the amount section.
You can pay in full or make partial payments, anytime on or before your due date.
After your payment has been processed you will receive an SMS notification for confirmation of the payment.
Senti charges a one-time service fee of 10-15%* of principal with a minimum repayment period of 60 days and maximum period of 90 days.
There is no minimum payment period for repayment; customers may make payments towards their principal at any time following disbursement.
The maximum repayment period for a Senti loan is up to 90 days from disbursement.
A one-time extension fee of 7.5% of principal and interest may be applied to loans past due.
No other fees will be charged after this time. Additional terms and conditions apply.
More Loan App Reviews